1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got some questions.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by vlg gaming, Jul 17, 2018.

1. vlg gaming

Would anyone mind helping? Its been about a year and a half since I've played "RS3 "or "OSRS" and kinda outta touch with the game in whole. and would love to start getting back into it. botting wise for my main. looking for some help and insight back into the botting and rs scene. All help would be very much appreciated!!!

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Not quite sure what you're asking / wanting help with?

There are plenty of bots in the Bot Store to help you gain some levels, try a few out and see how you go.

3. vlg gaming

I'm sorry, I guess I should have been more given more details haha. I wanna start botting again to help my main and bot for gold. I'm not quite sure what is good to bot to make money.

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

A lot of the "money making" methods are hot spots for bots, meaning the chance of getting banned is higher.

You can make a decent amount of GP through skilling if done so correctly; eg: fletching, cooking, fishing etc.

The best thing you can do is check out the RSWikia money making guide and find something on there that can be botted.

5. vlg gaming

awesome thank you! yeah just trying to make some good money on rs haha.

6. AdedBiatch

Here's what i got to say, i've been using RuneMate for a little over a month now. I botted on my main for 12 hours straight for a week in a row using the free sand crab bot that used to be available and left a bot running also on my main for agility for 12 hours straight no bans. RuneMate has got to have the best undetected client i've ever seen. Back when i used to bot with powerbot and osbot i always got banned after a couple days. I got so far using runemate on my main i quit botting on it and decided to make a alt because at that point i didn't want to take anymore risk on getting banned. It's honestly up to you. I wouldn't bot on my main and no more to 10 - 12 hours a day and you should be fine. I also check on it every once in awhile and say something in chat to make it look like i'm not botting. I highly recommend RuneMate and would look into Premium scripts bots for even lower chance of Ban Rates.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2018 ---
    Also my friend sucide botted using a phishing bot for over 72 hours straight until he got banned. Most bot you would have been banned after the first 12.

7. JoJo

Here is my advice to you, train your stats to nmz levels, level yourself up to max melee etc, 90 range and 90 mage, then go bossing you will make 100 times more than you would skilling. It'll save you frustration and time.

8. S Q U R E L

a ge looter is allowed and a phishing bot is allowed but a begging bot and you've crossed the line

rip those 5 star reviews

9. AdedBiatch

Shut the fuck up no ones begging. There's a request sections for a reason.

10. S Q U R E L

had like 8 reviews and 7 of them were 5 stars

feeeeels bad

11. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

((for the record I removed my GE Looter, it felt like a grey area in the rules and also it was a trash bot, so ye))

12. S Q U R E L

At the very least, can my old SandstoneMiner reviews be added back if it turns out both a ge looter and a phishing bot are allowed. Don't see how a dysfunctional begging bot is worse than either of these

13. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I assume he meant fishing bot, I don't think there is/was a phising bot on rm. Also looting bots supposedly aren't allowed, I think mine just snuck by since it was GE only and bad.

What's this SandstoneMiner/begging bot about tho?

14. S Q U R E L

i got banned for making a begging bot and being very rude about it (sorry guys), and SandstoneMiner got deleted off the bot store. Lost like so many 5 star reviews