1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Got this from Bot Pusher: class had been marked for insertion twice.

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Qsus, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Qsus

While packaging the jar for **********, we detected that WithdrawStatus.class had been marked for insertion twice. This could be from a bug on our end but it more likely is caused by a bad resource entry in your manifest such as a source file existing within a declared resource folder.

My bot doesn't contains resource folder.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 30, 2019 ---
    Can anyone help me? Thanks.

2. Bob Schmidt

I started getting this after I added some subclasses to some of my classes. The first time I pushed the bot after that, it triggered the warning. Oddly, it didn't seem to list all of the instances of this, only the ones from one particular package. This is the only thing that I can think of that might have caused it.

Qsus likes this.
  3. Qsus

Thanks for reply.
    Me too.
    After I added WithdrawStatus Enum subclass to Bank class, the warning started to appear.
    Even I moved the WithdrawStatus Enum to a standalone Enum class, the warming is still triggered.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019, Original Post Date: May 6, 2019 ---
    no clue

4. bigpp

I've had this issue as well after placing an enum in a public class even though previously I had this same enum in an abstract class. Perhaps this has something to do with it?

Did anyone manage to figure this out?

5. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

I’m getting it too but havent employed any ENUMS in any of my classes, its a bug in the bot push system i think, not sure of yhe cause though.

6. Qsus

Well, I needed to remove the enum class at all and redesign the part of bot at all.
    I think the bytecodes are marked twice.