1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings and Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nathgunhead88, Feb 8, 2020.

?

Pineapple on Pizza?

1. Yay, what else is there to decide?

100.0%
  2. Nay, peasant pizza toppings.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nathgunhead88

I am Nathgunhead88, medical graduate that likes to read up on scripting on the side. Currently a player of runescape for 15+ years and father of 1 (soon to be 2). I've botted for about 6-15 months using different programs. The first time I've attempted to bot was when I was a young idiot of the age of 12 or 13. I had used an autoclicker for literally 5 minutes (because I did not know how to use it at all at the time, and tried ot figure it out, but failed miserably) I randomly downloaded on google back then more than a decade ago (because I didn't believe that bad people with bad intentions existed back then in the internet). I was foolish enough to not even consider what keylogger was and poof I had about 100k worth of hard earned gold and equipment taken from me. This did not deter me from doing even more foolish things, such as account sharing.

As a kid back then, making runescape friends meant dearly to me, so I trusted plenty of strangers. One of them I was so fond of that they let me share accounts. It was great to feel that kind of trust. Though the other user had more to lose than I did, because they were a member, and I was at that time a f2p player. Eventually, I stopped playng runescape and went through a hiatus like we all do. Suffice to say, these 2 absurd events were made on my main account. With great luck, I had not been banned by either incidents, and no report at all. Now that I'm older and hopefully wiser, I've taken steps to be a little bit more wiser.

Currently I reside within the state of Michigan. While waiting to take up the medical board exams, my wife and I are currently nurses who move state to state as freelance agents. I'm currently 29 years old, with interests of Gunpla (never completed a series), Warhammer 40k Model building (Ultramarines and Tau collector), any Blizzard game (except Call of Duty?), and plenty of other things. (Strike a conversation with me, I could talk about bonsai trees managing, and different ways of cooking burgers for hours)

As for skills, l've had medical experience in disaster management training, ACLS, and BLS, and for some random reason, my degree came with a minor in Physical Education, I can coach middle school gym class if need be. But none of that matters here, that's not going to help an account get unbanned, unless a Jagex mod needed some personal medical advice.

Anyways, I've used Villavu (Simba), as the longest botting program. I had used 3 accounts with it, and none of them were ever noticed or reported, about 8 months in time. Used 2 different types of scripts bots their website offered, one was a combat script bot and the other was a lobster fishing script bot. Both had no record of reports at all. Stopped using them, because I had lost interest in their botting program. It felt outdated.

I've been looking into using RID (Robots in Disguise), but at the time I wanted to use RID, it was under heavy development and I didn't want to take money out to try something without knowing what to expect. So I have MINOR information of RID.

Powerbot came up on my radar, but I've read plenty of stories of banning within an hour. That's shorter than than the time it took me to write this bad attempt at humour.

I looked into Tribot, but at the same time, I was already in my safezone with Simba(Villavu script bot) out in the Pridelands. So I haven't tried it.

script bot writing has always facinated me. Finally I want to try it on my own, and share whatever it is I can offer to this community.

-If you're ever curious for some medical advice give me a PM. I charge $.07 per hour, and a free 1 hour trial.
    (But of course you know I'm being sarcastic about the charge. If you guys need help with anything, I'll try to see what I can do with the best of knowledge be it, micromanaging Zerg units on Starcraft 2, or whatever that hairy lump is on the side of your thigh that's been bugging you for weeks now.)

Arbiter likes this.
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Arbiter likes this

3. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Welcome,feel free to ask for any help.