Question GroundItem's QueryBuilder ~ Querying item id?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by DevTucker, May 27, 2016.

1. Perhaps I'm missing something simple, It's not that big of a deal that I'm Querying right now using names, however considering my script bot is only supposed to pick up noted items and sometimes the npc drops the item unnoted my Inventory fills up with trash sometimes.

I found a way to loot an item based on the ID, however I want to know if there is a build in way to do this.

Code (Text):
    1. GroundItems.newQuery()
    2.                 .filter(i -> lootable.contains(i.getId()))
    3.                 .results()
    4.                 .nearest();
    Where lootable would be a collection of integers.
  2. The current solution is to just use the quantity(int minQuantity) option, but I'll add methods for getting noted items only. Or should it be stackable? hmm... @SlashnHax
  3. #stackable() and #noted() should both be available. #noted() would always be #stackable() but #stackable() would not always be #noted().

I feel like adding .ids() to this QueryBuilder shouldn't be that big of a deal, as it's available in the Inventory query builder.

Code (Text):
    2.         GroundItems.newQuery().ids(0, 1, 2).results().nearest();  // Not Available
    3.         Inventory.newQuery().ids(0, 1, 2).results().random();  // Available
    Algo_ likes this.
  4. I feel like stackable and noted would both be useful