1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guilded Kegs [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by wede333, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wede333

wede333 submitted a new resource:

Guilded Kegs - A pure's dream

Read more about this resource...

#1 wede333, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  2. macklemorewings

grabs stuff from bank on the first run, but wont walk to the kegs. when inv is empty it just sits there too. doesnt move

3. wede333

Ill check it out, mind uploading a log?
    Edit: The latest update for runemate has stuffed up the default web for warriors guild. Will post when i get a reply.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2017 ---
    Sorry for the really late update. Had some time during christmas break to sort out a quick failsafe while webwalking to different planes is sorted. After the update is released, it should be completely sorted out. You may witness a short delay while interacting with the staircase, but its as minimal as possible, barely noticeable compared to webwalking itself. UI has changed a bit too, its just a simple tab choice. Another tab along with a break handler will be coming shortly.

4. macklemorewings

Alright thanks, I'll check it out when I get a chance <3

5. CaptainJack

Gets stuck when banking

[​IMG]

log says

[​IMG]

this has a lot of potential though =) thanks

6. wede333

Havent had time to test it since i released the quickfix, but i think i know what is causing it. There will be a update out shortly to fix it! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ---
    Alright, just about to push an update to fix it, it was just a simple overlook. If you want a quickfix you can do yourself, make sure the staircase is visible at all times, just get a camera angle that does so, and itll work perfectly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2017 ---
    Alright, just pushed the update. Added cake support too. For cakes, just enter "Cake" for food, and the bot will sort out the rest.
    Typo in the latest bot update. Quick fix until update is to use cakes. It'll work fine.
    Turns out there was a few typos, fixed in the next update. Avoid using this until the update is pushed, thanks.
    Just pushed what should be the final bug fix. Supports cakes now, as long as "Cake" is entered in the food box with the correct capital letters.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2018 ---
    Haven't had time to test this since the last bug fix. Is anyone able to confirm that it is running smoothly at the moment?

macklemorewings and CaptainJack like this.
  7. macklemorewings

If I start at the bottom floor it grabs stuff from the bank and closes the bank, but will never go up the stairs. Doesn't even try to move, nothing in the console. If I start it near the keg, it works fine but when out of energy potions just sits there until I went through the metal door, then it went downstairs to the bank and grabbed the stuff, but didn't go back up.

8. wede333

Hmm, okay. From the sounds of it, something is wrong with the WebPath system. If that is the case, that is out of my control. I’ll test it out when I’m home, hopefully it’s just something nulling the path, which is easily fixable. I should have an update pushed in the next 12 hours
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2018 ---
    Yea ok, I'm home from my holiday. It seems that in the latest OSRS update, the WebPath has nulled the path. Will fix now
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018 ---
    Its nulled the heavy door in the Guild. Will message cloud now and see if he can fix it up.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018 ---
    So turns out it wasnt the door. I added a shortfix to help it get upstairs, as for getting downstairs though.. It seemed to have worked fine for me? Remember to have your camera zoomed out, camera angle shouldn't affect it now.

9. macklemorewings

Yes it gets down the stairs fine but I had to open the metal door first or else it would stand still

10. wede333

is it working ok since the update
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 8, 2018 ---
    Dont use until the next update is pushed - thanks.
    Using cakes is bugged right now. Pushed update, waiting for release.

#10 wede333, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  11. jonoschaff93

Much better after updating when to drink energy pot at 87%, I still feel like you should make it so you use the energy potion at 90, rather then 87. most str xp is givin at 100% energy.

12. wede333

Yea I know, the update hasn’t been pushed yet lol. I’ll add a bit more variance too which will allow you to choose the run energy to drink at. Won’t be this update coming, but the next one

13. jonoschaff93

to late for me....rip to my prodigy accc

14. loopa

ran this for some time now, seems to be working smoothly apart from a few downsides:

-takes way too much time between walking/banking/opening door, at kegs it runs at a normal pace with eats, picking up, drinking etc.
    -always walks through the heavy door 3 times before continuing (in - out - back in) to kegs or bank

15. wede333

Ill be trying to fix those shortly. I had to make another way to path apart from webwalking as the staircase is currently broken. Ill take another look shortly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 20, 2018 ---
    Dont use until further notice, I'm currently focusing on my health right now. Will get back to it shortly.

16. wede333

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.