1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked, watch out !

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by I am Yoshi, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am Yoshi

I just got hacked on a main maxed account and only runemate and me knew the password. It is the first ever time i got hacked in anything and i am 100% sure it is runemate since i am not the only one who got hacked this way.
    I had a friend who told be he got cleaned after downloading runemate, i didnt believe him at first and now i learned it the hard way.

I have many accounts and only this account was cleaned even if all the others had considerable wealth, this account was the only one runemate had access to.

Bot if you want but dont keep too much money on your account, that would be my advice, i dont think runemate or its security system are trustable anymore.

You can decide weither you believe wtv bullshit the runemate staff will comment to this thread trying to protect its reputation or someone like me who doesnt give a single fuck if you believe me or not because i have absolutely nothing to win from it.

I just wished i had read something like this thread before getting hacked.

Good luck.

tedkan likes this.
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Lol. Read any of the other threads that have claimed the same thing, and you'll quickly realise RuneMate is not to blame.

Can't be arsed replying to you, as you're just going to say we're all lying to you anyway, however I'll quote @Savior who sums it up quite nicely

Oh and this one too:

OSRS - Hacked While using Runemate

Hacked

Do not use.

Runemate steals your password

Runemate steals your password

Do not use.

Resolved - Is it possible to get hacked?

Resolved - Got hacked after runemate crashed

I have never been hacked 15 years playing runescape. Until I used Runemate

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

You posted a thread a few months ago where you asked about other botting sites

any other good botting sites ?

My guess is you tried out some other bot/tool and they keylogged you. Or you fell for the classic phishing scam. I've said it before, but I'm always so curious to figure out how these people do get hacked. I bet I could figure it out by looking through your internet history tho tbh.

American Express likes this.
  4. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Get two-factor authentication, I also don't see why RuneMate would risk their reputation and exponentially more long-term money, on hacking petty mills, does not make sense.

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Good work chief, case closed!

[​IMG]

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. exodus4tune

Whenever I use runemate, I always log in, enter my bank pin etc before i start the bots, I'll give minimal chance for my details to be taken, Plus 2fa on my phone and emails makes it secure.

I've never entered my login or password or bank pin via Runemates account section...Fuck that lol. I start osrs client, Log in and get it set up, then I start Runemate and fill it with bogus account info.

7. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Yeah I used to do the same but inevitably I got lazy and just put my passwords etc. Logging in manually is definitely an option if it makes you feel safer though.

8. The Professor

The Professor Good News Everyone

been here for a while, never been hacked must be on your end.

9. Chadd90

Sorry ti hear that happened to you :(

10. isofor isofo

it was deffo ur end and if i were u id never make a topic like this..make urself look like a fool rofl

11. Swych

No need for further discussion. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.