1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 hacked?

Discussion in 'RS3' started by therealginger, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therealginger

so just lost bout 1 bil in items and 30m cash. and this is litterally the only site ive ever put my bank pin in and password. i would like to know how that is possible? my bank pin on the game is completely gone is that even possible to do??? litterally done this is bullshit
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 3, 2018 ---
    everyone be careful this is just sad

2. chad

sounds like you got hacked dude

3. Weedweasel

did you have two step verification with your phone to log in?

4. chad

Doubt hes coming back lol

5. Weedweasel

your prolly right i think anything over 50m you would wanna put that on there but a bill? he was asking for it if he didnt have it flaunting that shit around most likely to

6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

• Are you sure you haven't used an easy to guess username/password combination?
    • Or that you're using a combination that has been leaked from an external database breach?
    • Or you downloaded a gold generator or similar program?
    • Clicked on any suspicious URLs from Twitch streams etc?

There is NO way RuneMate would hack you for your gold/items. We would not risk our entire reputation over the small amount of gold/items any user would have.

Furthermore, from the moment you enter your username/password combination in to the client, the information is immediately encrypted and impossible for anyone to read and use.

There have been many accusations of this over the years and almost every single time without fail the user has later determined the fault occurred elsewhere.

To summarise and make it extremely clear, RuneMate did not hack you and steal your items.

Zantaryan, MrBlazinHerbs and Arbiter like this.
  7. therealginger

legit only place i pput my pin in bro i lost a bil in items and gold. i have no virues i legit understand i used yall for so long ive bought money and shit on here i love this service. idk but yall might of got ur shit leaked or something theres no way i dont download anything i legit have rs clients and runemate idk how to explain it or prove it but im legit at 0gp and i love this service but ill never put my password or pin in ever again. you guys either have a bad staff member or shits leaked or hacked. gg me >.<
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 4, 2018 ---
    im not dum b i didnt flaunt it was all augmented mostly whoeer did it unaugmented it all and actually killed my acc cuz my pet abilitities were on cool down all im sayin is down put ur pin in this client. somethings leaked or theres a run off staff only way explainable read my comment to other member above.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2018 ---
    im back lol i love this place im still using it rn just never gonna input any details ever again.1bil gg

8. Weedweasel

So no two step? Bruh i highly doubt it was this site and bank pins dont go off within a day if you know it itll go off in seven and if you dont its 30. Even if, you dont need to put your real pass or pin in this client if you start and stop the bot yourself while logged on. Youd think with 1bill in items youd do a two step with YOUR phone cause hackers can get a lot but they cant use your phone to get that code unless they became that efficient .... did you log on to runescape with your phone? that might be the culprit

9. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Even if there was a rogue staff member (hint: there isn't) literally no one would have access to your username/password as it is encrypted.

Again, sorry to hear you were hacked but it wasn't RuneMate.

10. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

You can blame the RuinedScape government. I have been using RuneMate for awhile same as a lot of other botters. I legit have never had an issue, i don't even have a pin on my accounts, no reason to if your accounts are secure. You can point your finger all you want but as @kazemanie has stated multiple times, RuneMate would not risk damaging their name for some items and gp they can just bot to get themselves. None the less lose users and donations due to a "leak" or "rogue" staff. EVEN if a "rogue" member wanted to "leak" said information they would first have to work around the encryption security the program has, in-which i doubt the effort and time it would take to do that would be worth it. So, now my question is, since you are throwing a HUGE accusation out there. Can we have proof of said "hack"? Not as if it matters because RuneMate did not hack nor leak any account information. Period.

11. therealginger

i-agree-but-how-can-a-new-computer-get-hacked-if-the-only-download-is-runemate.the-only-place-i-put-my-pin-here.but-its-over-and-done-fuck-rs3-osrs-life-now-i-still-bot-just-never-putting-pass-or-pin-in.but-thanks-for-saying-exactly-what-everyone-else-said<3-oh-and-RIP-1bil.oh-and-how0-s-this-a-huge-accusation-just-warning-people?u-would-too-if-it-happened-to-u

12. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

You're an idiot. Case closed.

FarmingSol and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.