1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Had $ on my old RM acct - is there a way to access it if I have the same card used?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by WhattheFox22, Oct 21, 2020.

1. WhattheFox22

Hi there, I want to start this off by saying I have a significant head injury and it's hard to remember many things, let alone where I might put back up codes or passwords for almost anything. Trying to tell me I should have done something to prevent it would be like telling a blind person they should have looked both ways before getting hit by a car lol. Thank you though.

My situation: I had an old RM account here (WhatTheFox) with some credit on it from botting earlier this year. I had some medical issues and had to move/got a new phone, and completely forgot about the authenticator. There doesn't appear to be a way I can access this without the two step.

Is there ANY WAY someone like me can get reconnected with my old account, it had perhaps $10 on it, and I still have my card I used? Any way at ALL?

Thanks for reading!
    Fox

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Just to clarify, I'm assuming the account you're talking about is @What The Fox (with spaces). Just wanted to point that out as when I searched WhatTheFox it didn't show up.

WhattheFox22 likes this.
  3. WhattheFox22

Yes! Sorry, I just had the same experience actually. Thanks for clearing that up, lol!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2020 ---
    Bump, if it's allowed. Still wondering if there's a way to retrieve this, or if there's someone I need to talk to, a mod perhaps?