Hakuna's Potatoes [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hakuna Matata, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey man just started using this. So far so good, seems to be running great. I have a suggestion that might make it even faster. Would you be better off using varrock home tele and running from there to the potatos rather than all the way from al kharid? Any way good job on the script bot, i'll post a proggy later :)
  2. After about 15 minutes and i got the following error multiple times:
    Code (Java):
    2. (01:43:42) java.lang.NullPointerException
    3. (01:43:42)      at hRuneMate.hPotatoes.onLoop(hPotatoes.java:180)
    4. (01:43:42)      at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(rfb:
    5. 59)
    6. (01:43:42)      at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(x
    7. hb:53)
    8. (01:43:42)      at com.runemate.nj.run(pkb:106)
    It seems to continue running though.
    @Hakuna Matata
    #4 Aidden, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
  3. The varrock lodestone idea is very good, I will update the script bot.
    And I'll also fix the error. Thanks for posting!
  4. for some reason is not working for me, it picks up the patatoes till my backpack is full and then just stops
  5. Is Al-Kharid lodestone unlocked?
  6. ooo i didnt realize it was not activated, It bugged out somehow.
    works perfectly fine now, Thanks for helping, awesome script bot :D
  7. Glad that it works now.
    In the new version, you also need Varrock Lodestone. Just so you know, if it stops working again :p.
  8. @Hakuna Matata The update doesn't seem to have went through as it still walks from al kharid. Banking also breaks the script bot very often. In EoC mode the bank opens a separate inventory window that is attched to the side of the bank window and it overlaps the minimap. If the point the script bot tries to walk to on the minimap is covered by the inventory it just sits there doing nothing. So i suggest closing the bank before walking OR have it check if the point is visible before clicking it, if not then you should close the bank.
  9. Currently using and working 100%. Using two accounts at the same time, will post some screenshots soon.
  10. Stopped working out of nowhere :S
  11. Where / When did it stop working? What did you have in your inventory? Is the lodestones unlocked?

I am aware of that, enable legacy mode to fix this until I push an update.
  12. It stopped working on the potatoes place. It was clicking and just stopped clicking at all until I moved the mouse. Yes everything is unlocked mate ;)
  13. #16 WYD, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  14. I just need to be sure.
    Is the Varrock lodestone unlocked?
  15. No
    Why it cannot bank in lumbridge?

#18 WYD, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  16. It banks in Al-kharid, teleports to Varrock lodestone, picks potatoes, teleport to Al-kharid lodestone.
    It's the fastest way :).
  17. Thx you for that Info..

Do you have a Skype?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.