1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone botted 2000+ skill level or maxed using Runemate?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by haxus, Jul 24, 2018.

1. haxus

I was wondering if anyone was able to mostly bot their account to 2000+ skill total or even botted nearly all skills that can be readily botted? I have been searching around and I have not seen ANY 1750+ mostly botted mains.

2. S Q U R E L

1800 rs3 all botted, but I don't attempt to increase other skills now. rs3 has no bans at all.

tons of osrs examples too

haxus likes this.
  3. JoJo

So far have a 1670 total main, hoping to get it to 2000 before stopping the botting. This is in osrs.

haxus likes this.
  4. haxus

That is great. I need to join the discord and see if
    Fantastic! I think I need to join the discord and see if I can get a larger pool of responses on people's successes. I have botted 90% of my OSRS to 1750ish. I do not think I can stop botting once I reach 2000 skill level though unless all the readily bottable skills have already been maxed of course.

5. S Q U R E L

the discord is dead (and discord itself is a bad platform), join slack.

blahberrys and haxus like this.
  6. JoJo

I know it would be hard to be an account at 2k plus is to precious to risk. At that point you have a top tier rs account, at least in osrs.

haxus likes this.
  7. wede333

Currently at 1900 tll all botted. One ban due to stupidity. Hoping I can get it to at least 1950

haxus likes this.
  8. haxus

Whoa... What are some of the most important tips that you think got you that far? What was the stupid mistake? I am impressed.

9. Negrita

I'm sitting at 1650 on the current main I'm botting.
    I've botted a zeker with +1.8K total, but haven't botted on it in a around a year.
    Both these were RM only.

Usually don't go for xp/99s, mostly pking builds.
    Also started making a 60att piety account, but only started recently on that.

10. haxus

That is great to hear! It probably makes it easier if you only did it for pures and pvpers. What is your advice for others if they want to bot as high of a total level as possible?

11. wede333

Uhm... I don't really have any tips tbh, its just been a bunch of trial and error, previous account got to 1877tl.
    The stupid mistake was thinking I could get away with botting ZMI for a little bit. I got to the level I wanted, but got banned straight after. At this point, its just a test to see how far I can go.

12. Negrita

Stay away from crowded areas.
    Hop worlds/spots every couple of hours
    Don't get greedy
    Try to make your account look as unbotted as possible (meaning train a lot of skills a little)

13. haxus

Sounds good. Some skills I prefer training no more than 4-6 hours max a day like runecrafting, agility, hunter, thieving for example. I cannot avoid people most of the time so I only bot 2 hours max at a time before I break and hop worlds.

I have been successful botting NMZ for 10-14 hours many days with multiple breaks. Unfortunately, there are some skills which I do not want to attempt botting given the current poor state of bots. Such as runecrafting.

14. prcrstntr

On RS3, I've got all 99s except for Agility, Dungeoneering, Farming, Construction and a couple other easy to do ones that I just need to stockpile resources for. All those skills are above 90. I've done most of the quests. My only ban was a 1-day ban doing harps.

I have no idea how people can possibly get natural 99s.

15. haxus

I have the same thoughts as you man! I literally do not have the time let alone concentration to grind skills endlessly. I am skeptical of people when they say they grinded out a harder 99 within a month or two doing a mediocre exp/hr method. Some people though are crazy and they can do it.

You are pretty much maxed in my eyes. I could only dream of a day when I only have a few more 99s to go.

16. S Q U R E L

I've heard that when Runescape was originally created they never expected anyone to get a 99.

After 10 years of playing legit my highest skill was level 80 magic.

haxus likes this.
  17. Cradled

I've botted all skills on RS3 to 99, except for Ranged, Dungeoneering, Slayer and Farming. Be picky in the way you bot and try to stay in the neighbourhood of the computer.

haxus likes this.
  18. martinlighs

osrs main is currently 189X, 95% of the levels are botted... still going

haxus likes this.
  19. Eviriany

My RS3 Main is around 2620... Hour-wise probably half botted but started very legit.

haxus likes this.
  20. haxus

Whoooaaaa! That's amazing. Thanks for sharing