1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Having issues climbing up same stairs im able to climb down

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by generalsensei, Jul 12, 2021.

1. generalsensei

Hey guys im having some issue with custom web and the lumbridge bank. I am currently adding GameObjects to my web manually, such as below

//lummy 1st floor south staircase up
    addGameObjectVertex(new Coordinate(3205, 3208, 0), "Staircase", "Climb-up", Collections.emptyList(), new Coordinate(3206, 3209, 0), new Coordinate(3205, 3208, 2));

//lummy 2nd floor south staircase up
    addGameObjectVertex(new Coordinate(3204, 3207, 1), "Staircase", "Climb-up", Collections.emptyList(), new Coordinate(3206, 3208, 1), new Coordinate(3205, 3208, 2));

//lummy 3rd floor south staircase down
    addGameObjectVertex(new Coordinate(3205, 3208, 2), "Staircase", "Climb-down", Collections.emptyList(), new Coordinate(3205, 3209, 2), new Coordinate(3206, 3208, 0));

//lummy 2nd floor south staircase down
    addGameObjectVertex(new Coordinate(3204, 3207, 1), "Staircase", "Climb-down", Collections.emptyList(), new Coordinate(3206, 3208, 1), new Coordinate(3206, 3208, 0));

However for some reason my bot cannot build a webpath to the bank tile on the second floor of the castle, it can only traverse the stairs downwards. I personally believe this is because my custom web does not include the second floor of lumbridge castle, however ive attempted to map this area with the Custom Web Maker tool, and I am continuing to have these issues regardless. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this without using some roundabout checking of areas/nearby objects etc. I just wish to use the custom web ive made, and I am very close, I just need to be able to traverse up the stairs.

Btw #addGameObjectVertex code is below,

public void addGameObjectVertex(Coordinate coordinate, String name, String text, List<WebRequirement> emptyList, Coordinate inPos, Coordinate outPos) {
    BasicObjectVertex vertex = new BasicObjectVertex(coordinate, name, text, emptyList);
    vertex.addDirectedEdge(customWeb.getFirstVertexOn(outPos));
    WebVertex vert = customWeb.getFirstVertexOn(inPos);
    if (vert != null) {
    vert.addDirectedEdge(vertex);
    }
    WebVertex original = customWeb.getFirstVertexOn(coordinate);
    if (original != null) {
    Collection<WebVertex> outputs = customWeb.getFirstVertexOn(coordinate).getOutputs();
    outputs.forEach(vertex::addDirectedEdge);
    customWeb.removeVertex(original);
    }
    customWeb.addVertex(vertex);
    }

Also, the addGameObjectVertex is having difficulties executing this line of code

Collection<WebVertex> outputs = customWeb.getFirstVertexOn(coordinate).getOutputs();

whenever the outPos coordinate is on plane 1, again I think this is a custom web mapping issue of not having the region mapped, but for some reason cannot map despite what I do.