1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Having trouble launching my bot in Spectre

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Artemis23, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Artemis23

EDIT: I simply tried configuring it with an earlier version of the Java JRE (1.8.0_181 instead of 10.0.2) and it completely solved the problem, no errors anymore.

I was following the Coding Chronicles guide from this forum and got to the end of Part 2 where you launch Spectre in IntelliJ but I can't get it to work because when I do that it gives these errors:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:473)
    at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:372)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
    at java.base/sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(LauncherHelper.java:941)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
    at nul.iiiIIIiiIiiii.true(scc:222)
    at com.runemate.boot.Boot.const(bvc:28)
    at com.runemate.boot.Boot.main(bvc:39)
    ... 11 more
    Exception running application com.runemate.boot.Boot
    Process finished with exit code 1

What to do? Is his guide outdated or something and something needs to be done differently now?

#1 Artemis23, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. krock69

you fix by changing jre path under run config to the jre from the runemate install folder