1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Hefin course, Traders and grenwalls bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by jowie7979, Aug 18, 2016.

1. jowie7979

As it's higher level req, i know it's not easy to make these scripts bots, i totally understand. But i just place these here and see what you guys can do.

Hefin course: Agility course in priffdinas. It's possible to only click in one spot the whole time, but as you get rewards your inventory gets filled. So a bot that does the agility course and drops or banks all the items would be great. There is also a bank just right next to it.

Traders: I'ts a place where one dwarf just stands in one spot all the time, and u need to pickpocket him. But because another dwarf sometimes walks on him it's impossible to autoclick.

Grenwalls: Place trap, use papaya meat on trap. Check or rebuild.

Thanks for reading.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Why not a serenstone miner? :^)

I need an account to make one.

3. jowie7979

Because it's easy autoclickable. I have a auto clicker that clicks on a random spot and at random intervals. Got like 20m mining xp from it without single ban.

4. Seathe

Seathe Java Noob.

there is a bot that already does the Hefin course. :)

5. auxi

I'll lend you one either later today or tomorrow when I've quested access to Prifddinas on an alt account.