1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone, I'm asynchronous

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by asynchronous, Apr 20, 2018.

1. asynchronous

Hey everyone,

I've recently decided to try my hand at Runescape Botting and I heard from a friend that RuneMate is a pretty good community and bot, so here I am. I'm a decent programmer with a decent amount of experience under my belt, so hopefully I can be of some use.

I plan to start off simple, learning the API and creating and expanding my own until I can tackle some harder challenges. My dream project would be something like a fully functioning Dungeoneering or Raids boss, although I can see Pyramid Plunder and Pest Control being smaller, yet still fun.

I think I'll start with something small and simple, I'll have to take a look around and see what's needed and what I can make.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers,
    asynchronous

genfood likes this.
  2. auxi

Welcome! I'd say start small and learn the basics of the API then you can move onto the bigger things. Pyramid Plunder was a fun project for me as well.

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It's ya boi coroutines hehe

Welcome.

Savior likes this.
  4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

I am downsyndromed.

asynchronous and Savior like this.
  5. Omni Scripting

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You are now cursed! You must send this on or you will be killed. Tonight at 12:00am, by Bloody Mary. This is no joke. So don't think you can quickly get out of it and delete it now, because Bloody Mary will come to you if you do not send this on. She will slit your throat and your wrists and pull your eyeball out with a fork. And then hang your dead corpse in your bedroom cupboard or put you under your bed. What is your family going to do when they find you dead? Won't be funny then, will it? Don't think this is a fake and it's all put to scare you because you are wrong, so very wrong. Remember, Bloody Mary can do anything!

7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You are now cursed! You must send this on or you will be killed. Tonight at 12:00am, by Bloody Mary. This is no joke. So don't think you can quickly get out of it and delete it now, because Bloody Mary will come to you if you do not send this on. She will slit your throat and your wrists and pull your eyeball out with a fork. And then hang your dead corpse in your bedroom cupboard or put you under your bed. What is your family going to do when they find you dead? Won't be funny then, will it? Don't think this is a fake and it's all put to scare you because you are wrong, so very wrong. Remember, Bloody Mary can do anything!

8. creashun

9. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

10. S Q U R E L