1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TenToesDown, Jan 30, 2019.

1. TenToesDown

Hey!

First-time post here on the forum, and really new to OSRS botting (any botting as of the past 5-7 years actually) in general. I've been a big fan of MMORPGs growing up with my first experiences being Tibia, Runescape 1, and Gate To Heavens online. As I got a bit older I ended up getting into botting, specifically in Tibia. That game was my pride and joy; its similar to Runescape in that it's been running since around the same time, and it shares the deep, rich gameplay with high-risk rewards in PvP (recent updates have turned me away from it). After Tibia I believe I did some botting in a handful of other -mostly Asian- MMOs (Knight Online, Cabal Online, etc.)

I am pleasantly surprised to see how far botting has come since probably 2010/2011 when I was into it! Seems long gone are the days of scouring sketchy sites for Lua scripts bots or trying to bypass 30-day trials for macro programs I had gotten through copies of PC Magazine... Insane UI improvements and the community seems to be very helpful and friendly.

I look forward to my time here on Runemate forums, and for all the adventures I am going to experience in Runescape going forward!

Stay ten toes down!

2. Grenade Stew

Welcome and good luck! :)

3. EveryHoleIsAGoal

Welcome and have fun :)

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Welcome and have fun :)