1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NotoriousPP, Dec 28, 2013.

1. NotoriousPP

Hello guys! I'm NotoriousPP, I'm currently a script bot writer for another client, though I have been looking to expand/explore different API's. I have been scripting for about three years, and am currently enrolled in a CIS Software Development program. I write mainly in Java, though I have written programs in C#, as well as a few simple games using various game engines(Cry-Engine, UDK, Torque 3D, Unity 3D). I also love Graphic Arts, being a avid user of Photoshop, I may not be the best, but I still love it.

Anyways,
    I hope to become a contributing member of this community, and hope to make some new friends along the way!

Thanks for reading :)

Yoloswagg69420 likes this.
  2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Let me be the first to welcome you aboard! We need multi-talented developers like yourself to compliment the dedicated work the core dev team has been putting into the client. We have a treat for you guys coming soon. ;)

Yoloswagg69420 and NotoriousPP like this.
  3. Gh0st

Glad to see you joined afterall notorious!!!! :) I know you'll probably enjoy it here more. I'll talk to you on skype later pal

NotoriousPP likes this.
  4. Aydex

Hey bud ;)

Gh0st and NotoriousPP like this.
  5. EvilCabbage

hello there.