1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello RuneMate

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Gladkis, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gladkis

Hello guys. I just camed from another Botting platform... Dont want to advertise. Can you say any benefits with these bot ? Can you prove that its not detected ?

2. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

We can't prove anything, but the numerous users, amount of usage, and positive feedback are evidence that we are definitely one of the top platforms, and in my humble opinion, the best platform, since RuneMate offers such a great experience for both users and developers.

However I don't want to delude you by only displaying the positive aspects. RuneMate has a very controversal payment system for both the supporter status and premium bots. That system is different from traditional models and a lot of users feel betrayed because they don't understand the system initially. However the system follows the simple concept of "You get what you pay for", and I think it's one of the fairest payment systems you could imagine, for both sides.

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  4. Party

Party Client Developer

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

unlucky i guess
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2017 ---
    I'm going to bookmark this for future reference. Well put together.

Savior likes this.
  5. Qosmiof2

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Negrita likes this.
  8. Triage

I've botted my main from level 3 all the way to 107 combat using various of different bots. Generally, I only stick to scripts bots that are well developed (prime, etc) or other bots developed by high tier scripters. I've never been banned and I've been botting for almost a year with RuneMate. In my opinion it's the safest bot out there, as long as you bot smart. You won't find a bot where you can bot 24/7 with no breaks, even though I'm pretty sure some people have done so with bots such as Prime NMZ w/o bans.

Bot smart and safe. The risk of you being banned is super small, as long as you keep it smart. At least from my personal experiences with RuneMate thus far.

9. Qosmiof2

wait for a few days :)

10. Zyzz

Ideally the payment system would be minute based instead of hour. currently 1 hour and 2 minutes of botting costs 2 hours + the user is paying for the time spent breaking. If breaking were client based though... :rolleyes:

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Not gonna get into a discussion about that anymore, not worth the effort.