1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello runemate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rope, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Rope

Rope Wise Old Man

i'm rope.

i used to bot ages ago (pre-eoc) back when it was a little less tricky i'm assuming to get banned. i mainly came here to create and make different pk'ing builds but maybe will eventually do it for gold.
    some things i like to do is play runescape (right playing it is boring, i know), play racing games, and sometimes make forums graphics design such as avatars, sigs or whatever. i hope to get better at it and eventually start a thread in which you can pay me for my services... its been awhile since i've been on a forum lol
    i'm glad to meet you all and hopefully i get to meet a lot of cool people through this. i'm wondering if there are any discord servers related to botting or whatever, if there is can you post here or send me a msg via pm!

i also posted in general > osrs and if an experienced bot user could give me a helping hand, it would much be appreciated it. here's a link; OSRS - a little help goes a long way

#1 Rope, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. kristiaan

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hello @Rope

If you're looking for a chat, we have a discord/slack for voice/text respectively. I've never been on the discord but I know slack is reasonably active. Join RuneMate Chat | RuneMate

I'm sure I'll see you around because I get bored during work and check RM compulsively ay lmao.

Welcome dude.

Negrita likes this.