1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pimp, Feb 26, 2017.

1. pimp

Hello everyone, my name is Pimp, i slipped my way over here from HF because I heard yall were pretty legit around here. I just got back into rs3 and want to have a bot account (tired of mains getting banned) so I'm just gonna be casually botting at first, but i am interesting in helping with developing scripts bots. But that's for a different thread! Hopefully this community will live up to it's hype! :)

iiDevilxX likes this.
  2. Party

Party Client Developer

3. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

4. Jhinn

5. qverkk

6. pimp

Oh and i'm very experienced with photoshop and AE. If anyone is interested. I'll be free in a week or two. :) But im gonna check out the rest of the forum after i try some of these scripts bots, errr.. bots. Since it got edited by someone ;~)

Goodnight / Have a good day everyone <3

edit; oh and i read the link, I get the point they're making. But in technology, there are a lot homonyms (at least in info sec), so I think the idea the wiki articles are picking at are too specific of things without any variables involved.

Example: Info Sec environment, that would be a correct definition of scripts bots and bots. However, we're talking about a video game. Bots and scripts bots refer to the programs(bots) made to run the script bot(s). And a pretty general definition of a script bot is any set of instructions to tell a computer to do (this case being at an application level (the 'bot' program). They have different meanings.

Sorry for my soapbox, but it's like saying downloading and installing are the same thing or something like that.. Bothers me. :p

#6 pimp, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  7. skrall

Welcome!

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Nah boy we aint legit cya