1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Help- runemate not starting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by ab pack, Oct 8, 2021.

1. ab pack

Hey can someone please help me through this?

try to run an instance and i get this error and the instance does not run

" A Necessary Library for your runtime environment could not be initialized, please restart runemate and try again, contact support if the problem persists"

i have spoken with " American Express" on Discord but we both couldn't figure it out - i have uninstalled, Oldschool runescape client, JAVA and runemate and deleted all cache, re installed with the same issue. We thought it could have been norton virus blocking it, but i tried it on a laptop of which has no virus protection and is completely cleaned, and still get this same error.

00:00:00 SEVERE A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.

00:00:00 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    00:00:08 SEVERE A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.

0:00:00 SEVERE We've done everything we could to load a necessary library that we could use but in the end we did not succeed. Please report this issue.

2. knapperd

i have the same problem

3. FRESH_FADEZ

Having the same error on my laptop today. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling RuneMate with no success. This is a new install and won't work at all for me. Been running RuneMate with zero issues on my desktop, so this might be an issue with attempts to freshly install the client, not sure. Any help appreciated.