1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help?

Discussion in 'General' started by omgwow, Feb 22, 2020.

1. omgwow

tried using all 3 free nmz bots. the litenmz bot worked last night. I get home, and now all of them don't work at all. they just keep saying " eating rockcake" and not doing anything. I deleted all logs. idk what else to do

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Not sure why you deleted your logs, as they are important in helping diagnose the issues you are facing.

As posted in the FAQ, if you are having issues with individual bots, please post in the appropriate forum thread and report the bug to the Bot Author so they can fix it.

3. omgwow

I found out when I get the "not enough room" bs from the client,if I delete logs itll allow me to run scripts bots again

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

That's not "bs from the client" and it's something very simple to fix.

Again, consult the FAQ: Tutorial - RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

RuneMate has run out of accessible memory, try allocating...
    Increase allocated memory to the Runemate shortcut. Add "-Xmx1300M" to the Target in the properties window:
    [​IMG]

5. omgwow

ive clicked "properties" on the runemate setup icon, and runemate itself and I cant find anywhere where it shows that screenshot you posted. ive clicked on the thumbnail too and when following the directions looking for the file, it didn't appear.