1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Bankstander 1.0.2

Bankstanding has never been this efficient.

1. Skengmen

Works great for fletching! I was wondering if it would be possible to select the quantity of secondary item? I would like to use the bot to cut pineapples into rings

2. Poopy Beads

I'm having some issues operating this script bot. Instead of depositing the longbow(u)'s, it's trying to withdraw an inventory of logs when the inventory is full of longbow(u)s

3. kickpointy

I just got 30-99 w/ this bot in the last week and I had no issues. I was stringing bows though, maybe there's something wrong w/ cutting logs specifically? Try restarting both the osrs client and runelite too

Poopy Beads likes this.
  4. Poopy Beads

Thanks for the response. I did try restarting the OSRS client, and RuneMate a few times, but that did not do the trick. I've tried setting the first item to Yew logs x27, and the final item Yew longbow. I've also tried adding knife to the second item, but neither of them work.

5. kickpointy

Oh i remember having that issue as well. I determined it was because you use the knife on the logs and then it prompts several choices (shortbow vs longbow, etc). I believe this bot is only for using two things on one another that don't require an additional step (such as stringing bows, making potions, making jugs of wine, making battlestaves, etc).

I ran into this same issue when I tried using it to make green d'hide bodies - I couldn't figure it out. Don't think it's supported.

Poopy Beads likes this.
  6. Poopy Beads

Thanks for your help :) I can now say that this bot does work great with combining items. Strung bows quickly without several pauses in between like most bots do.

kickpointy likes this.
  7. frullet

just wondering if this bot can turn uncharge ether bracelets in to charged braclets with 1 ether than alch ????

8. ruthlessgp

trrying so hard to just make some pie shells pastry dough plus pie dish ???? not working at all

9. bamf16

does one cycle of making pie shells and then just stands there, wont bank or continue to make them
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2020 ---
    it is capital sensitive, i can get it to make the first 14 pie shells but then it get stuck after that

10. TestASD

It seems like it doesn't work if the end product has a similar name to one of the ingredient.
    example: unfinished potions, it will think a guam potion (u) is a guam leaf, and will try to combine like that.

11. kickpointy

Nah it works with unf potions, just gotta make sure the name matches exactly, including spaces and capitalization. I've gotten 99 herb w/ this bot haha

12. TestASD

It doesn't if you use something that is the prefix of the end product.

For example:

Guam leaf -> Guam potion (unf) works

Tarromin -> Tarromin potion (unf) doesn't work

has this problem with fletching too.

13. killah246

I've had no problem cutting logs (i set to Knife x1 and yew logs, with yew longbow as third, doesn't recognise the (u)) and no problem stringing (Bow string x 14 + Yew longbow (u) = Yew longbow)

Thanks for the bot

14. tundraxd

Is it possible to use this for cooking? The cooking bots have a very limited selection of fish available

15. Swych

This is designed for item-on-item interaction only.

16. kickpointy

I believe the QoL update today has made this bot usable on significantly more activities than it was before, no?

Attached Files:

• qol.JPG
      qol.JPG
      File size:
      33.5 KB
      Views:
  17. Jackb123

tried all three types of amethyst cutting and it will do the whole process then just sit there trying to use the finished product on the chisel over and over, i think its because the finished product all starts with the word amethyst? not sure if this is the issue but if it didnt do this it would be great, cant find any bots to cut these for craft exp yet (one broken outdated one) so i was hoping this would work and its so close. hopefully you can find a fix for it would be awesome.

thanks for your good work its appreciated

18. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

This is correct, I will fix it eventually but it's not on my todo at the moment.

19. keishinichiro

when combing chocolate cake, the bot only works on the first batch.
    after chocolate cake combined, it bugs at banking step

00:01:06 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Cake, quantity: 1, index: 0, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:06 DEBUG Hovered MenuItem{1 : "Use" : "Cake" : SpriteItem(name:Cake, quantity: 1, index: 0, origin: INVENTORY)} on the first attempt.
    00:01:06 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Chocolate bar, quantity: 1, index: 13, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:23 DEBUG [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@1c1dfbc
    00:01:23 DEBUG Connection timed out: connect

20. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Mahogany logs when cut with a knife the option is "Crossbow stock" but the end product is completely different as "Mahogany stock". Please add a button that allow bot to deposit all items except the ones needed (the knife, for instance) instead of just depositing the end product. In current system when different name the bot simply will try to withdraw 0x of Mahogany logs cause it detects no more "crossbow stock" in inventory.