Hexis Blackjacking PRO 1.0.5

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Ah, an oversight on my part I guess. My hp tolerance is anywhere from 15% - 55%, I didn't think about low levels. I'll add a slider in for the next update.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 29, 2020 ---
    git gud

blokys likes this.
  2. Memer

Good stuff, I've been enjoying your scripts bots. I've never really done blackjacking but I assume the rather fast clicking is normal from what I looked up. Like the other person said I saw my hp drop to 3 once, which is a bit on the low side but have not actually died.

Not sure if worth mentioning but when hopping it scrolls a lot while "normal" players would hop to worlds nearby the main world.

I was hitting ~65k xp per hour at 45 thieving with idle function.

3. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

The bot world hops to random worlds on purpose. I considered taking the closest 10 worlds to the player, but I didn't want to restrict it to those if the shop is empty. Hopping to random worlds spreads out the amount of shops that are empty so you're less likely to run into one that's empty. If two people bot on world 515 then they effectively only have half the amount of worlds they can buy from each.

4. tdotsfinest52

Specifically i believe it was world 365, but this only happened during one occasion i just restarted the script bot and everything was fine and never happened again. As for the bugging on buying wines, i believe i shuold have been over 10k coins but im not 100%. Im running it right now and ill see if it happens again!

5. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Cheers for the world, I'll check it and make sure it's filtered out. If you were over 10k it might have just been a client bug that happened, a failed call or something to that effect.

6. Gurnsie

Bot seems to struggle once its used all the jugs of wine and attempts to go unnote my stack of wines for the next run

Attached Files:

7. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

[​IMG]
    Next update will include a health slider + (hopefully) more reliable uncerting/shopping. I don't know the reason behind the occasional idling at the merchant or shop but I think it's due to the shift key being pressed and the bot not detecting it.

blokys likes this.
  8. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

9. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

10. alexlomt

Great script bot all in all, but maybe add support for luring out villagers who randomly walk in when you are blackjacking thugs?

11. SupremeFrog

SupremeFrog Vendor of RM Credits

Fantastic bot, pleased to see this out of BETA.

12. EazyE

Think Im doing something wrong. Bot works fine but when it has to un-note wines it just stands in the room with the bandit until it stops form idling for too long.

13. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

14. Memer

Works really well, just one issue with the hp slider. I don't think it works, even if I put it on 50% the bot will only eat when i'm 10hp.
    It died once because it only eats when bandit is stunned. So it kept trying to stun instead of eating and died.

It's no big deal, I ran back and it ran fine after that. It just makes you a bit scared to leave this on when you're not there to watch.

edit: nvm my bad the hp slider is working now :eek: gotta make sure you put it high enough so you always eat on time

#34 Memer, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    SupremeFrog likes this.
  15. SupremeFrog

SupremeFrog Vendor of RM Credits

I noticed this issue also, but yeah, ensuring the slider is higher is better way of doing it. :)

16. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

17. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

18. wister

bot doesnt work very well with me with bandits, 1st time it lured the bandit but after closing the curtain the bot was still saying closing curtain and stayed there even after i manually open it so it could close it and didnt work

2nd time it spoke with the bandit to lure it but it stayed at continuing chat or something

it only lures on full screen, but only starts to black out out the guards on fixed mode, so either make it work on one or the other

by some reason when exchanging food at merchant and returning bot kept at atempting to lure bandit for no reason since it was still trapped

ps: please remove zoom out and in every time it goes to the stairs, that is super bot like

#38 wister, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:20 PM
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020 at 6:28 PM
  19. TestingMate

Death seems to happen when you run out of food and the bandit is attacking you (Jug of wine)
    Instead of climbing the ladder first, it tries to drop all jugs, causing you to die from being attacked.

20. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

As far as I'm aware the luring for Bandits is working, based on my own testing and others feedback. I'll remove the zooming out of the aggression losing, it seems fairly useless.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:09 PM, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2020 at 4:05 PM ---
    The bot prioritises getting more food over leaving combat. I'll add a patch for letting the player leave the knockout area before dropping items, however this might not make it in before the next update.