1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Blackjacking PRO 2.2.28

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. FrederickWestover

This Bot is having issues unnoting with the merchant. It travels to the destination and continues to click on the noted food occasionally will click on the cash stack and acts confused. I've restarted RuneMate, OSRS client, and my computer and it continues to fail at unnoting.

2. cdavies

I found a runelite plugin that shows the ping for worlds to find best ones, current with 70 thieving at menaphites getting 200k hr, perfect bot!! Thanks for this :)

3. creed apollo

ran for 10 mins only getting 30k xp per hour at thugs lol, bot seems to right click on the floor alot instead of on the thug? im 87 thieving

4. cdavies

download runelite and check ping? I was around 60 ping with 180k xp/hr after 3 hours of running, it was getting around 200k until it needed to buy more wine.

5. creed apollo

i play in worlds with 8-20 ping

6. Swych

Please be aware the client is currently broken when it comes to item selection. Any bot that relies on using an item on another is broken.

7. cdavies

weird, maybe babysit it, I set it to stop at a certain level 3-4 hours away, and came back to it only having ran for about 1 hour successfully, then got stuck for 8 hours in the bar, shouldn't have been gone for so long with a bot running just in case, but havent had any issues with it otherwise.

8. Only4wintertodt

Bot gets stuck at bar when using the wine method (doesn't buy the wines, just drops the jugs)

9. Swych

Working now, Jagex changed the name of the barman.

10. Josephmsz

I'm not sure what it is but this thing keeps breaking for me for just about every reason. He reaches below the HP threshold? The bot zooms out the screen then stops. He runs up the ladder then comes back down? The bot zooms out and stops working, and the runemate client shows the timer as having frozen. I've restarted the client several times, and this is the ONLY bot that's giving me this kind of issue. I've tried turning off several settings in it but the same issue continues to happen every time. I try using different types of foods, and the same issue. I have noted food with me and it can't even eat a single one, nor unnote more.

11. dovieee

Couple issues:

1. The bot will run to the bar when you're out of wine, but will just freeze up when standing at the bar. It'll drop your empty jugs, but doesn't attempt to purchase any more. I usually just reset the bot and buy them myself.

2. This issue causes the RuneMate client to eat up $$ I've spent. Because of having to reset the bot, I went from $5 to $3.92 in just 1hr 45 mins (the equivalent of 9-hours of botting at $0.12/hr). I'm not worried about the money, but it would be nice to get that ironed out.

12. Swych

I believe I have fixed this in the most recent update (soon to be pushed very soon). Look out for an update message below this one.

13. angelfire126

I'm running into an issue when dropping my empty jugs of wine to buy more it sometimes gets hung up and freezes and I have to drop a jug for it to continue. Another minor issue is that it sometimes randomly unequips my blackjack seemingly with no reason

14. Tidusdaisy

I started it up and captured the world it kept saying to do and it stands there and does nothing after starting, still asking to capture a world to camp in. I did that, tried to restart the bot and was met with the same issue 3 times.

15. J1mmith

Iv just tried using this bot, and It only knocks them out? Doesn't pickpocket or anything? Really strange?

16. Connormalarkey

Why does it sometimes pickpocket twice and sometimes only once? it will do twice for a session or two then back to once only for a few days. Seems to be no reason for it but the days i get half the xp are annoying as hell!

17. Mohd Izlan

Found a problem with the bot. When there are 2 menaphite thugs in a building, it just stops the bot altogether. I've only used it for over an hour, and I've set the bot to stop at 1 hour 59 mins mark. Maybe you could make it so it switches world or something?

Attached Files:

18. colagada

I've used the bot 5 times in the last 30 minutes for about 2 minutes each time --- died twice --- and it's charged me 60 cents each time. Keep the $5. I've seen your wonderful script bot in action. It makes about 5 right clicks per second, something no player can do. I'd rather not be banned.

19. Laurelinad

Dont know, it just unnotes food and eats it non stop nothing else, just lost those cents I could have used on a better place.

20. FalconEffect

randomly unequips blackjack, clicks too fast for blackjacking ends up pickpocketing coin pouches, gets stuck buying wines randomly. DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED. this bot would be amazing if it was reliable, but as of right now it needs human interaction pretty frequently.