1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Chop 'n' Burn 3.3.17

Burn Baby Burn!

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Chop 'n' Burn - Burn Baby Burn!

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2024
  2. Quixil

great so far, just today doesnt work anymore

3. Quixil

working supergreat again

4. limja

been testing this out for the past hour. working great so far except for one thing. could u slow down the rate at which it tries to light the logs? sometimes it does it too quickly which makes the character walk in the opposite direction back into a fire which slows down the process quite a bit. this also causes it to drop logs in the fires without lighting them
    i found that it usually happens when trying to light the first 2 logs after it has a full inventory or when it moves to a fresh tile. it would try to light the 3rd log too quickly which drops it on the fire without lighting it or causes the character to move backwards in the other direction. if it manages to light the 3rd log successfully it usually lights the rest without any problems.

#4 limja, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  5. Futurama

Having trouble lighting willow logs, will light one fire then just stand there clicking the tinderbox

6. Swych

Seen your profile post, no problem.

For those also encountering similar to the above, the client was down briefly due to the game update today. It has since been restored and this bot can be used again. PLEASE be aware there may be issues regarding behavior when an item is selected, if so then it's out of my hands and can only be resolved by the client developer in the coming days.

7. juanlove

Just a heads up, im at the castle wars teak tree, and when it goes to light the logs, it tries to click them too quickly. im not sure if this is a latency issue or a bot issue.

8. VinnyB22

Great bot so far. Only thing I got as an issue is that the bot stops working for no apparent reason. It says Inactivity Monitor. I extracted the log :

00:28:53 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Logs, quantity: 1, index: 27, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:28:59 DEBUG Switching skills
    00:28:59 INFO Chopping...
    00:29:00 INFO [InactivityMonitor] Checking if last known location and experience has changed..
    00:29:00 DEBUG Hovered Tree [3169, 3229, 0] on the first attempt.

It pauses the bot when that message pops up

9. Swych

It pauses when the bot fails to gain woodcutting xp. I'm not sure the reason from the snippet you posted.

10. cdavies

is varrock east for oak logs near the east entrance? it chops fine, lights fine, but then spam clicks opposite sides of wall and has character running around to try and find trees again. it then did this for two invs, walked to spot, and froze?

11. MAiNPumpa15

got Perm Ban while I was using this bot.

12. salti4k

Cant seem to find a full inv location for teams. Keeps trying to burn over another fire.

13. Swych

Try hop to a less populated world

14. ImVeryLaggy

Having same issue as of today (28/3/21) its just trying to light the logs too quickly... and essentially its crashing its own burn lane... please slow it down just a tad and it wont break itself..

15. guyhere

Hello, hexis I love your bot and use it all the time. Can you please add the oak tree north of lumbridge castle? Thank you very much

16. Banggo

After navigating to the burn tile, if the bot selects the logs too quickly to burn, it will actually reverse the direction the character walks. This in turn will cause it to enter a loop of finding a stretch of road with no interruptions, and usually runs into itself again after a few moments. I can provide a log of WIllows at the WC Guild if needed.

17. Landon Smith

I'm having issues with the xp tracker. it says 17m xp gained

18. Swych

19. hipdiscovery

when burning, using bank logs only, in draynor, my bot is getting stuck when i am coming from east of the bank, coming from the small marketplace, trying to go to the first bank booth. it gets stuck giving a prompt of i cant reach that in chat. the bot will not try to find a new route.

20. Swych