1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction LITE 2.6.5

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Construction LITE - Build the house you've always wanted!

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2024
    dylan.23 and Savior like this.
  2. xtreempje

When doing oak chairs it sometimes select the rug instead of the chair, but if you build the rug first it wont select the rug anymore, and sometimes it sits on the chair :p

3. mdalt15

You looking at adding teak tables?

4. Swych

Can do.
    Interesting, I'll try come up with a way to combat this.

5. RickMS

It doesn't know how to find its way to the dungeon when I pick the oak doors option.

6. Swych

Seems to be working fine for me. Can you provide your settings, as well as your house layout (do you have an upstairs?). Can you turn on the Development Toolkit and post your position from when you are just on the standard floor and when you are in your dungeon?

7. Swych

I think I'm about to ask a stupid question, so forgive me. But can you get to a dungeon another way other than a Dungeon entrance? I didn't realise you could build stairs downstairs to your dungeon! If that's the case, it will be fixed in the next update.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 1, 2019 ---
    Just confirmed this is the case. It's going to be kinda hard, only because there's multiple doors and multiple hotspots. I've hardcoded some hotspots, so just let it do its thing. I think its the first doors to the right of the stairs as you enter, but I can't confirm or deny.

8. Swych

In the next update it will use both. It will also use the doors nearest to you (to the right) of the staircase you used to enter, just as a heads up. Might be worth waiting if it's still not behaving expectedly. Thank you for your help in debugging this issue

9. dot1777

Could you please add mythical cape support? Brilliant so far

10. kingy91

keeps getting stuck after talking to demon so gotta babysit it. other then that great bot. 400k+ xp an hour. once it gets stuck with demon it will shut the bot down from inactivity :(

11. Swych

What settings are you using? I'd like to test this, and if you can make sure you've already fetched/uncerted with the butler once before starting that would be great.
    Unless there's HEAVY request for it I don't think I'm willing to do so, only because it requires additional support which would ultimately make the code-base messier.

12. Swych

Not sure what you posted, but it's empty :p

13. kingy91

furniture mahogany table, demon butler, fetch using butler
    isnt work at all now since update. keeps clicking in house options

That's what I wrote but somehow u can't c it lol

14. Swych

Not exactly sure what's going wrong, I've just tested it with those settings and its working perfectly. Can you attach your log file so I can see?

15. Iccey

tried doing the oak doors but the char just sits there. i had it working for one full inventory then it just stopped working

16. Swych

Is it trying to call the butler or something? What is the bot trying to do at that point? Everything is logged, so if you send some logs over (please don't paste them in this thread, just attached the file or pm me the file) I can try debug it. Oak doors SHOULD be fixed in the next update, with more reliable building. But for now I'd just like to see what your issue is in case it's an issue with the next revision.

17. Chaptor1

Bot ran great.
    Oak Larder + Unnote via Demon Bulter.

43 minutes in the bot broke, though

It repeated this, multiple times each second, for about 4 minutes until the InactivityMonitor kicked in:
    00:43:28 INFO Selecting 'Yes' to remove the object
    00:43:29 INFO Selecting 'Yes' to remove the object

When I logged back in, my inventory looked fine:
    [​IMG]

Full log attached.

Attached Files:

18. Swych

My guess is going to be that it clicked the larder by mistake and didn't correct itself. In the newest version (currently queued, next notification you get about this bot being updated) this is resolved. Apologies for that.

Chaptor1 likes this.
  19. j0rdy

Why do you unnote via butler rather than fetch? Is there any difference?

20. Chaptor1

Unsure if there is a difference, would probably need someone with construction experience to answer that.
    it is just that I never had a butler in my house until I downloaded this bot so I used whatever seemed easier to set up.

My guess is, since I'm building Oak Larders, there isn't a difference between having 24 open slots or 25-26 open slots.
    Someone let us know if there is a difference.