1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction PRO 2.6.5

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. pearman321

works great!

2. Liam Kay

Bot keeps getting stuck outside phials and eventually just stops, lost many hours trying to make it work

3. WhatuPG

Please make it let the demon butler go unnote the planks before it runs out of planks please.. it just stands and waits for the butler to come when done...

4. Swych

I've just ran this making Oak larders with Phials and it's working perfectly fine. Has no issue turning on Building mode after entering the house normall, though its programmed to use the build mode option on the house portal to enter.

The bot will do this intermittently, but not all the time. I'll work on adding this time so that it works every time.

5. Swych

If that's the case then it's not an issue with my bot unfortunately, it's not possible for it to randomly stop working without it being a further issue.

6. Liam Kay

What else could it be then? because the bot is trying to click phials but it can't because it's outside the building so it must be something

7. Swych

I'm not getting hostile with you I'm just saying it's potentially an undisclosed error within the bot or the client. I'll be working to find the reason for this.

8. Liam Kay

I wasn't either i was asking whether it could be something in my settings, i'm in fixed and fully zoomed out but could be missing something

9. Swych

Are you standing right outside Phials' house? Literally 1-2 tiles outside the building? If so that might be the issues. Regardless I've queued a fix for this behavior which check if Phials is visible on your screen or if you're inside the building instead of just the location check.

10. Swych

In that case it's very likely to be fixed in the next version, you'll get a notification when it's released.

Liam Kay likes this.
  11. marksguy101

Same as above. Opened door issue.

12. Swych

That issue has been fixed in the latest version above.

13. Weird

EDIT: Did not tell the butler the correct item, sorry. However I think I have a new issue where every other inventory the bot is requesting the butler fetch from bank only after finishing the inventory, having to wait 20 seconds before being able to continue.

#73 Weird, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  14. James94

Hey, got this baby running for 8 hours straight but after the update i cannot get it to work on oak dungeon doors. It will stand there with the butler, and just check exp and not do anything. when could we expect an update? Also, when you say that the doors should be to the right of the stairs do you mean it as if the stairs are facing the door? Could you possibly post a picture of the correct setup? Thanks in advance!

15. Swych

The bot should not be broken, was there a change in the update that has changed anything to do with houses and building? As for dungeon setup theres instructions in the overview, all you have to do is have your door hotspots to the east and west of your staircase when you immediately enter your dungeon.

16. wezzu

Hey, can someone post a screenshot of dungeon so i could see how it should look like for dungeon doors?

17. Swych

This is the dungeon that I use to test the bot on, if it looks like this then you're good to go.
    [​IMG]

18. BenIsMe

Been using this for the past 3 hours and I'd say it has really poor performance. Averaging 120k xp/h with oak larders and demon butler. By hand I can get up to 350k without even concentrating. Been charged for 5 hours instead of 3.

19. drownedpool

I used the bot 3 times. The first time I was disconnected, second time the bot set-up interface didn't show up so I had to reset again. And then the third time I had it correctly set up to dungeon doors however it called butler then stood vacant. Annoying to lose the money, can I get a refund because I do eventually want to use this bot.

20. Swych

The charging is a standard for the whole of RM, not just my bot. I don't know why you're getting so low xp, is there something that looks really slow in the bot? I regularly get high xp rates on Oak larders so I don't know what your issue would be.

The interface issue will be fixed in the next update, I'll refund you for that session. I can't do anything about the dungeon stuff without some logs, if you say you've followed the instructions then you should have no issue with it.