1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction PRO 2.6.5

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. EricG96

Got 99 construction with this, great bot thank you :)

CeezMe and Swych like this.
  2. larkie1990

so i just logged on to do some construction and its just stood there typing number..... think it needs a fix

3. Suspense

Make sure your settings are right, if it spams "1" then it's most likely your settings.

4. Perfection

mahogany tables only getting 440k :/

5. Blexx

I have been banned using Hexis Construction PRO within 30 minutes while making Oak dungeon doors.

I've set it up exactly like it was recommended. Had a servant money pouch for my demon butler, had the Oak door right (east) position captured in the UI and had a bell for ringing below floor for the servant. The servant money pouch was full (3m) and within 30 minutes this got me banned. I haven't had any problems with the Lite version before. If you're interested i can provide you log information if that would help any.

I'm sure you're on the right path creating the bot - a lot of features work well but i feel like it messes up a lot with the butler resulting in a faster ban rate.

6. doinkman69

Hey so my bot stops working as soon as it speaks to the Butler.

7. cas249

types an extra 1 every build. bit bot like

Denn ise likes this.
  8. Bourdeauxx

Please fix the garden teak bench script bot. cant use without babysitting. and yes, I am on the new settings for fixed and have reset multiple times #loosingmoney
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2020 ---
    No thats not....its a short key. its in the game.

9. Stickyyyy

Opened the bot and was unable to scroll down to the bottom settings and start the bot. Please refund 1 hour

10. cas249

can you add making "Mythical cape (mounted)" ?

11. Swych

I'm sorry, I can't access it and I don't want to add something I can't access.

12. Swych

Because if something breaks I don't want to have to rely on someone to give me an account. Increases downtime and unnecessary overhead.

13. callum12

Hey,

Is it possible you can add support for mythical capes? I'd not mind donating to get this added in.

Nevermind, just read the posts above.

I'd be happy to provide an account for you to trial this on, if you need something to access / test?

14. Swych

If I had to add Mythical capes, I'd want to be able to access them whenever I need to in case of bugs or game updates, which isn't fair to the account owner

15. anthony45321

been trying all day to make construction bot work tied servent had issues lot of time getting set up right and not just spam chat on him times i got it to work with servent wouldnt run for more than hour and half and that was just once most time would be less than half hour tried unnoting with phils got an hour 13m out of that try reset both game and runemat set to fixed un did fix re did fix reset computer reset again and again no luck at all am i doing something wrong ive tried ever option with issuses all day
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 3, 2021 ---
    8m:37second going to try and update everytime with how long it runs i dont know what more to do to help
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2021 ---
    12:33
    34:15
    9:11
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2021 ---
    51:41 last one for the night im not mad or anything i hate traning construction so its something even thought i spent alot on doing it today just trying to get it to work better would like for it to not stop randomly is all trying to help figure this out is all please and thank you for all help

16. Swych

I can assure you there's nothing wrong with the bot, perhaps runemate is being tempermental with you today. I recommend restarting RuneMate each time you have a weird error that seems unexplainable. Or deleting your cache in C:\Users\noahq\RuneMate and re-installing. Sorry to hear you had so many issues

17. anthony45321

after reinstalling it seems to be working perfectly fine today thank you for all the help how do i rewrite a review would like to set it to 5 star instead of 4 also any thoughts about adding gnome benches to list of possible updates for this bot?

18. itsalpha

good bot types a 1 after every build though like someone mentioned earlier.

19. EricG96

Literally got 1-99 construction with this in 5 days dont see why you guys complain

20. itsalpha

not complaining just letting the creator know of it