1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction LITE 2.6.5

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Powershock

One of the best idling scripts bots 10/10
    Jk, goodluck on fixing :)
    Edit: Pretty sure last commit broke oak doors. Pretty much just stands there, tried both the fetch and the denote option via demon butler.

#21 Powershock, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. Swych

The Oak doors are now configured to build and remove the doors immediately to the right of the stairs when you enter the dungeon. Please make sure there are doors there.

3. Swych

Haha I'm just glad to hear it works! I'll update the description you're right. Thanks!

4. Powershock

Not sure what's going on, but it the bot keeps trying to build in a space where there's already door. It's skipping the remove process.
    Even rotated my room which is below quest hall, so that doors are facing the left and right.
    upload_2019-10-5_15-32-58.png

5. Chaptor1

Decided to try out the Phials method for the day (Though I don't recommend others use this method because while it saves about 250k/hr it cuts the XP/hr by a lot).

Now, it worked very well, but it broke for me twice so far while walking to Phials.

[​IMG]

I doubt this is enough info to figure out what happened to the bot but:
    It happens after exiting portal and going to unnote at Phials. My character got stuck on the same tile.
    My OSRS client was enlarged vertically so the bot wouldn't move the camera around.
    It happened while I was away from my pc, so I didn't interrupt anything on accident afaik.
    To fix it I had to Enable Mouse and click anything. As soon as I clicked on OSRS, the bot came back to life.

I feel like due to the weird screen shape it could be an issue on my end. Regardless, I hope this helps if it is a universal issue. Thanks for reading.

EDIT:
    Bot settings were: Oak Larder, Demon Bulter, and Unnote at Phials.
    RuneMate settings are all default except low detail mode is on.

#25 Chaptor1, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  6. Swych

Thanks for the detailed report. I knew instantly what it would be, as that tile is part of my shop area (I just made a rectangle and that corner was included). I'll make the area smaller and hopefully it should work.

7. Hybrit

hey bro as its new stuff i thought i would contribute to make this as good as it can be!

im getting loaaaaads of issues when paying the servent, it doesnt stop the bot until its been inactive but im holding plenty of gp and tonnes of mahogany planks in the bank.

demon servent.
    fetch with servent

edit:

Best way i got this to work is with a servent moneybag in the clock space in one of the bedrooms. Fill it up and im ddoing unnote from servent it seems to be working better this way and therefore not failing to pay the servent 10kgp for each 5-10 runs etc...

#27 Hybrit, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  8. Crayola

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at nul.IiiiiIiiiiiIi.IiiiiiiiIIIII(tic:51)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.ChatDialog.getOptions(cka:182)
    at author.IiIiiiIIii.long(c:211)
    at author.IiIiiiIIii.call(c:254)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(kqc:158)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(kqc:64)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(kqc:5)
    at author.IIIIIiIIII.long(c:211)
    at author.iIIIiIIIiI.onLoop(w:174)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(pfc:53)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(llc:395)
    at nul.IIIIIIiiIIiIi.run(tad:107)

Got this error while at phials. Made the bot shut off.

Attached Files:

9. Chaptor1

https://puu.sh/Eq3zm/25d570e47e.png

Using these settings with it withdraws 26 planks, but very often it gets stuck on this text dialogue and afks.
    It breaks more often using moneybag. But still breaks without using it on these settings.

I also got a nullpointer exception crash report that I sent in while using this method, which I submitted for you.

My runemate settings are still the same as my previous post. I only used black screen so I didn't screenshot my character and house.

10. j0rdy

Update... 93 construction.

Working wonders with Mahogany table and demon butler.

11. kingy91

got my account from 70-81 construction. gets stuck sometimes interacting with demon butler but other then that works good

12. Swych

Both fixed in the next update :)

Crayola likes this.
  13. Crayola

Was getting 457k+ on mahogany tables now down to 385-400k after update. Still great but doesn't run as smooth. A lot of time waiting on the butler now.

#33 Crayola, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  14. j0rdy

Capture.PNG

I get 500 - 550k mahogany tables … (This is on my office computer)

But when I run the bot on my Laptop, I tend to get around the same as you.

Crayola likes this.
  15. Crayola

Hmmm, thanks for the info I will play with some settings on my laptop and see if I can fix it.

16. Swych

This latest update is just a QOL fix really for unwanted chat dialog options, Oak door fixes (should now remove just fine), and some NPE errors occurring with Phials and his dialog

Crayola likes this.
  17. j0rdy

My laptop has similar if not better specs than the computer.

So I presume on my end its either different settings, or to do with the internet connection (office is high speed, home is crap compared)

EDIT: Oh, 96 con :)

Crayola likes this.
  18. botguy666

Trying to run on oak doors but i select the furniture/butler/restock method then nothing happens. I've positioned my character with the door to the right but still nothing. Any suggestions?

19. Swych

I've just tried it right now and it's working as expected. Does anything in the logs stand out?

20. Swych

Ah yes, apologies. I believe I've put it in the bot overview to have doors located west and east, it's really hard because each room in a dungeon has these doors. Glad to hear you got it working, good luck! :)