1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction LITE 2.7.0

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Swych

Are you still talking about the Oak doors? If so that would be a little more complicated, so I'd have to take some time for that.

2. Swych

Yep for now just keep an eye on it. I'll work on something and get back to you.

3. iknownoob

Some feedback:
    - The bot does not know optimal timing for when to send butler to back (often stuck with an empty inventory waiting for butler)
    - The bot doesn't click optimal location to build/remove.
    - Sometimes tries to remove while object is still being build.
    - Butler gets stuck behind oak door and spam clicks the butler while he cant reach it(VERY botlike!!).
    - Tries to follow butler while he is walking away, then walks too far to know where to build and will log out(tested this only on oak doors).

Otherwise nice bot, great bot in progress.
    Just don't trust this enough to leave it on without babysit yet :D

#43 iknownoob, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  4. Swych

Hey there, thanks for the feedback.

The bot will (generally) send the butler back when the number of planks left is less than 2 builds. I've yet to figure out just why it doesn't do that sometimes, but I feel like it's got a good flow to it.
    The optimal location I think you're referring to is when you position the screen in such a way that the menu is at the bottom of the game so all you have to do is right and left click without moving the mouse. This won't become a feature in the bot due to everyone having different resolutions and layouts, and forcing users into a single mode is bad UX in this case.
    With regards to Oak doors they're a work-in-progress as I've only actually just unlocked them. I'll be adding some failsafes in the next update with regards to opening the doors when the butler is trapped.
    The bot should call the butler when it's too far away (playersensed value), but I guess it should ultimately catch up with the butler assuming you have run enabled. I'll try notice this myself and develop a fix for it.

5. Swych

Ah okay

6. Crayola

205M later, yeah boi. This bot is 10/10

Attached Files:

Swych and j0rdy like this.
  7. 420Kizzle

During Oak doors it still quite often opens the door to try and talk to the butler but does not know how to close the doors afterwards. So when doing Oak doors you will have to babysit the bot.

Otherwise working amazing!

8. JerryTheDino

I have been trying to run this bot all day, constantly receiving the message: "Hexis Construction could not be started (null)"

9. mdalt15

Could you please add mythic cape rack? it gives best xp per teak plank. really handy method

10. AdrewMug

This bot has potential!! However I've never been able to get it to work right. I bought a ton of mahogany planks hoping to level my construction, but it just wont work. Trying to run Mahogany tables, demon butler, fetch from bank method. It will build one table, remove it, then continue to attempt to build with no success. Attached is my log file.

Attached Files:

11. Sell19

First time trying it for me today....using lvl 33 oak larders and have tried all three restock methods. None working for more than 2 minutes. Multiple different issues, but mostly just not moving with an empty inventory.

12. vitanet

oak doors dont work bro :S

13. Swych

Not related to my bot I don't think, not something I can control anyway.

No, sorry. I don't have the cape and have no interest in adding something I can't actively and instantly investigate.

Call your butler, have him fetch some planks, then start the bot. Please only have one dining room, if you have multiple it probably won't work.

Call your butler, have him fetch some planks, then start the bot and try. Should be fine, you must have a bell-pull built as you're calling the butler.

I mean, they do. Have you read the instructions in the bot overview? You must have the dungeon room rotated correctly.

14. Swych

IF YOU ARE USING OAK DOORS the bot will build/remove the doors immediately to the right of the stairs when you enter the dungeon. Please arrange your dungeon accoringly.

vitanet likes this.
  15. forksmom

For oak doors, clicks open the door and then never closes it thus cannot remove.
    It also does something similar with larder, clicks on larder, options menu pops up and its stuck.

#55 forksmom, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  16. Ahg

Ahg I work, i fight, i win. Jk i just bot.

If the butler has a few planks left after giving me the bot talks to the butler 4 times before starting to build the tables. The butler says "i have 7 planks left bla bla" the bot presses ok thanks then talks to him again and repeat this 4 times, then the bot starts to build. This keeps hapening all the time, makes to bot look really bot like.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2019 ---
    Mahogany tables...

17. Coffee Milk

It gets stuck on paying the servant for me. :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 20, 2019 ---
    I had the same problem, but now I've put 18 planks instead of 27 and seems to work now.

18. Swych

At least I know the auto shut-off feature works. I've been hella busy so nott really had time to push any bot updates. I can try fix this at some point, likely in the next update you see for this bot, but no ETA as of now.

19. Slowie RS

Keeps getting stuck on rug menu when trying to build chairs.

20. bobbyhillthegreat

Hey, I only really seem to have one issue with your bot. Most things I'm able to fix by zooming out a decent bit, but after about 20 minutes of building oak dungeon doors with the demon butler unnoting planks the bot will get stuck. For whatever reason it is unable to close the door in this case. When I manually close the door, the bot continues functioning normally. I'll let you know if I come across any other issues

Update:
    I decided to really test the bot with oak dungeon doors to see if I could find a configuration where it did not get stuck. Either it would bug out in the first five minutes or it would go to about 20 minutes and do as I previously stated. Sometimes it will be stuck on the screen for telling the butler to repeat the task (unnoting planks), and it will not move unless you manually tell the butler to repeat the task.

On the note of the unnoting with phials option, the bot seems to get stuck at the house portal often. I'm not sure what the issue is. I found some success with the bot getting to phials by zooming out quite a bit and hiding my chat window so it can click into the general store, but it is still getting stuck and stopping within the first 15 minutes.

On oak dungeon doors I have only managed to get the bot to 30 minutes once before it bugged out. Most of the time the issue either occurs in the first few minutes or at around the 20 minute mark.

I hope this information helps. I'll update the post again if I find some other issues.

#60 bobbyhillthegreat, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2019