1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction LITE 2.6.5

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Juancoz90

Keeps getting stuck when needing to pay the servant building oak larders, using fetching items from bank. First I thought it was just with the butler bc it worked with the demon butler initially but now that I moved my kitchen it doesn't work with demon butler anymore. It'd click on the servant but not actually click "okay, here's 10k".

Attached Files:

2. throwmystuffaway

As far as oak doors, it DOES indeed work as - you may want to make a secondary staircase room from a downstairs room so you can manually orient the door placement is to the right of the stairs. Still occasionally miss-clicks on the door, opening it making removal not a menu option, and seems to get stuck when the door is ajar, or your servant gets summoned behind the door and will click on them repeatedly when the door is closed leading to suspicious clicks. This aside, these issues aren't super common - a good camera angle can lead to extended periods of working fine.\

One suggestion might be pressing 1 rather than clicking oak door on the interface - would speed up interacting with that menu by not relying on mouse movement and for long term grinds an experienced player wouldn't likely manually click it.

All of other other building items worked flawlessly, such as mahogany tables. Really great bot.

#62 throwmystuffaway, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  3. benksy

works flawlessly , only complaint is how fast is clicks, doesn't seem human like. Also the xp tracker says I've gotten over a million xp after running for 25 mins, might be counting existing xp. other then that, no problems yet.

4. wonky9219

concentrating too much on butler wont build basically only sends butler and removes larder thats it

5. Flesh0119

Superb script bot, only thing that would make it better would be to speed it up slightly

6. ziplock1738

Not sure if you'd be interested in updating free aspects of this bot but it'd be amazing to see the implementation of a myth cape option.

7. Duskcrush20

8. Spyrou

When un-noting the planks from phials bot gets stuck in the corner of phials house, any way of fixing this? if you manually click out of house bot resumes and gets into portal
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2020 ---
    zoomed out to fix it

Swych likes this.
  9. lollol

it only sends the butler away when i already have made all my oak larders, and than waits for it, then builds until i have 8 planks to use and sends the butler away again, instead of sending him away immediatly after gettign the planks
    i guess this will get you banned

10. Germanshield

Checking if this is standard behavior or something new with today's update (will check paid version once I get time).

Clicks on the butler when he returns but does not actually select the retrieve option. Continues to make oak larders and then chooses to send butler off once you get down to 8 planks (instead of initially).

If logs are needed, I can send them. Thanks!

11. Adam11128

new to this but the bot seems to be working perfectly but seems a little to perfect, would this not highlight it as an obvious bot? the clicking between interactions is on super speed?

12. epik graal

When the butler comes, instead of the bot clicking the butler, I think it would be better if it lets the butler interact with the player by itself.

I notice every time the butler arrives back to the house, the bot clicks the butler every time.

13. bia10

• works
    • achieves above human performance
    • no hovering camera hovering if portal and shiles are both visible
    • uses potions
    • the generic problem that ruins overall quality of alot of Hexis bots are the miss-clicks and miss-hover
    these consistently interfere with bots functionality, in certain bots like this one it causes the bot to sit on the chair and just idle sitting there, don't get me wrong miss-clicks and miss hovers are a must however the consistency and accuracy with which they happen is troublesome, you can literary measure how many times per hour it will sit on the chair, these things should be at least somewhat random

a very good question remains wherever this is not a more a problem of runemate itself, the bots i write for myself suffer same problems however never get stuck or severe interference from it, either way some idle checking would help or more accurate interaction with custom randomization

14. zylice

Can't get this to build teak tables. it un notes the planks, goes into the house, then just stands there. Acts like it can't find the building spot for the table. I can send you logs if you want.

15. YenedekineRS

Will sometimes go to music settings. Oher than that great script bot.. Please fix this bug

16. zylice

If anyone is able to get this working please PM me. i would like to know what settings you are using. i've tried everything and still can't get this to work

17. Alwinlee

Hello,

Great bot. Used it for oak larders and unnote at phial. However, after building the larders, it just stands there until i manually click the settings button, in which the bot will then resume script bot by leaving house and doing the larders again. Have to manually press the settings button each run. small problem which makes it not afkable but no hurry to fix.

18. Maggiewilkes

oak chairs not working, starts and then stops instantly

19. ryan willis

worked until recent now it instant crashes runemate client after like 1 sec of running closes the osrs client
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2022, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2022 ---
    no workywork

20. Swych