1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Farming AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Qosmiof2, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

2. Qosmiof2

3. Qosmiof2

Colt45W likes this.
  4. Qosmiof2

5. Leaderjack

Are any of the teleport tabs for Morytania supported in regards to the Port Phasmatys patch? E.g. Kharyll, Fenkenstrain's Castle, etc. If not, a suggestion would be to utilize the Fenkenstrain's Castle teleport tab, or the ectophial (And wait for it to refill) as they are the closest teleports.

6. Qosmiof2

I think that all of those are supported. However you'd have to try it yourself since i don't have any of them.

7. Cursed

Great looking bot so far! Couple of things I figured out during my couple of runs:

1. If any herbs are planted in the patch prior to starting the bot, it will drop these herbs after harvesting. This appears to be only if the harvested herb is different than the herb you have input in the bot window; nevertheless, if I switch it from ranarrs to snapdragons, I wouldn't want it to drop 5 loads of ranarrs on the ground. It will also drop any notes herbs in the inventory that are not of the input type.

2. Doesn't recognize Trollheim teleport tablet. Also will not walk from Trollheim teleport location to herb patch. When it's on the Troll Stronghold roof the bot will not harvest herbs. Also seems to be something wrong with the bot using the tool leprechaun located here (the bot will open the farming equipment store but will not withdraw compost or note items).

3. Can't find tool leprechaun sometimes, moves camera around looking for it in a really weird pattern. Bot will just stand there if it cannot find him after a few tries.

4. Tries to manually run to Port Phasmatys, I would say ectophile is really a key teleport for this bot to have.

5. Vampire in Port Phasmatys was attacking, the bot just stands there and will die while it tries to harvest.

6. Randomly chooses between ultra and super compost. Wasn't able to identify a pattern with this.

In the current state, I only do runs on Catherby, Ardy, Falador, and Zeah. Important to baby sit while kinks get worked out!

Some suggestions for future changes: adding allotment items to the compost bin, withdrawing compost from the compost bin, choosing to use ultracompost on herbs only. Teleport support for achievement diary items. Farming Guild support. I'm sure you've thought of a lot of these, though.

8. Chidori611

Definite respect for creating a farming bot, especially given the complexity of the task at hand. The person above commented on most of the possible fixes and changes so I'll just add my two cents.

Some suggestions would include bottomless compost support, teleport to house support (?), glory support. Other than that it's extremely impressive. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I only have used this with a skills necklace and that covers Ardy and Falador. It doesn't use the Fally teleport tabs because the skills necklace (cooking guild) is closer I think? Weiss works with icy basalt.

9. Qosmiof2

Hey, thanks for the reply.
    1. This will be fixed in the next update.
    2. I'll let the execs know about the web issue.
    3. Looking at the issue rn.
    4. I'll let the execs know about the web issue.
    5. What is the solution to this thing? Do you have to run away or is there any simpler way?
    6. Yeah it'll only use the highest one. I guess a bug i have to fix.

Suggestions:
    - Compost bin: After some discussion with a notable member sometime ago, i was explained to why that is not worth to include in the bot. So it'll not support that.
    - Ultracompost on herbs only: That is an interesting thought. I'll take into consideration, however it's a low priority at the moment.
    - Teleport support for achievement diary items: I'll let the execs know about the web issue.
    - Farming Guild Support: I've been thinking about that but until i've got everything else polished out i'm not moving to that. And: If it turns out the farming guild has completely different approach to storing data than my current framework does, i sadly won't be able to add it.

Thank you for your feedback. It's important :)

Thank you.
    I've tried adding botomless compost support but sadly runescape does not store required information on the client side so i am unable to efficiently (without adding small-like hacks) get the information i need. And i'm extremely against adding hacky bug fixes / additions.

Thank you both one more time :p

10. Colt45W

You've done a great job polishing out the bugs!
    Unfortunately Port Phasmatys gets stuck more than half the time trying to compost allotments, so I've just stopped going there for now.

-edit - this might actually be a problem for me at multiple patches, Im going to actually babysit for a few runs and see. just had to manually click to compost the herb patch at Falador as well.

11. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 updated Mak Farming AIO with a new update entry:

Mak Farming AIO v1.1.7 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 21, 2019 ---
    Please retry with the 1.1.7 now.

All should be fixed.

Colt45W likes this.
  12. Colt45W

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  13. Qosmiof2

Glad to hear that.

14. Cursed

In regards to the vampire at this location, I think it gets there by following players out of the swamp. Unfortunately, it tends to stay in the area and has a very far range. In all honesty, hopping worlds is probably the best solution. The next best thing would be to run out of the vampire's range, and try again. The issue is that normal players will have to get him stuck behind a fence or on the other side of the allotment, and it will become very obvious very quickly if you run away and back multiple times. Otherwise you will have to master code a way to get him stuck,which sounds like a lot of work.

Maybe a work around is - try again twice and if it fails, hop worlds. If you don't want to implement world hopping, then the bot can just move onto the next location.

Interestingly, the vampire was polled to be removed but it failed (Question #12) : RuneScape 2007 Server - Play Old School RS

[​IMG]

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  15. Qosmiof2

Ty

16. sgrakus

How do most of you use this bot? Is this something that you guys run until all the patches are visited and then continue doing other things until its time to run again, or do you guys just plant fast growing plants and leave it on overnight?

Also if planting trees, will it know to wait a certain amount of hours before visiting again or will it keep going back to check?

17. Qosmiof2

I run it 24 hours a day.

When planting trees it'll only go and check when it's finished (because we pay and we don't need to water / check on them every now and then).

The rest however, will be checked in timespan you set (Minutes in UI)

18. Qosmiof2

19. Grenade Stew

It won't let me select trees for Gnome, Gnome village and Brimhaven. Is there something I'm doing wrong or are these not supported yet?

20. Qosmiof2

If you’re using progressive mode you only have to select the location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.