1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Mining AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Makutu, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvl3

same here failed to step along the webed path

2. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Stepping along a path seems to be an issue however this is completely out of my hands, all I can do is contact Cloud and bring it to his attention.

3. lvl3

ok well let us know it was great best mining bot for sure not unless theres one im missing on here.

4. hoodie

There's a problem for mining Dark animica. It goes to "Varrock Digsite" but doesn't enter in the cave. He gets stuck in front of the water instead...
    Except that, great bot. Had no problem with it until now ;)

EDIT : For Dark animica. When the bag is full, he teleports to Draynor Village... I think it would be way easier and faster to teleport directly to Varrock instead...

#84 hoodie, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  5. dpjsdm

Gets stuck at the Falador bank when mining Luminite. Just stays there until its logged out and ends the bot. Any idea what to do?

6. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

It will now walk properly (RuneMate web depending) to the correct locations without getting stuck. Paths are strange, and uncontrollable, but they will get you where you want to be. I'll get this pushed as soon as possible. If you try it again and it doesn't work please PM me, if it does work I'd appreciate a re-review if you have time. Thanks!

7. dpjsdm

Thanks for the reply! Tested it again, but sadly it doesn't do anything when it gets to the bank :(. Teleported to Burthrope when I'm mining in Falador though.

Attached Files:

8. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

It's not live yet, keep an eye on your notifications for when it updates :)

9. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Makutu updated Mak Mining AIO with a new update entry:

Mak Mining AIO v1.0.11 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2019 ---
    @dpjsdm Now it's live. Please let me know. (Preferably in the form of a bug report here instead of in a review).

10. dpjsdm

11. Maxium

No matter where I start the bot or what ore I select it will just run a marathon teleport to multiple random locations and then eventually just get stuck somewhere. Am I missing something as to how to start this ?

12. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Honestly, the RuneMate web has these silly little bugs. I'm not sure what I can do other than create my own web (which isn't happening). Can you tell me what ore you're trying to mine?

13. dpjsdm

btw you're a great dev for responding to us! thanks! :D

14. CauliflaSan

Still having issues in the Varrock west iron spot on the new update of the Bot. Was less than 10 steps away from the iron patch and it TP'd me to Burthorpe and walked all the way back to the Iron spot. It also crashed my client when it finally reached the iron patch, Not to call you out on being the fault but I've ran multiple Bots in the past few RuneMate builds with automated pathing to patches of Materials and they all work fine, Might even just be the Iron spot idk, Will try again if you push another update, GL.

15. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

I'm telling you, I'm using the bare RuneMate web. It's messed up, and I can't do anything about it. Sorry.

16. CauliflaSan

No worries mate don't be sorry, meant nothing critical by it, all the best with future developments.

17. manny209

why when runite selected it goes to fight arena instead of staying in mining guild

18. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

In an effort to protect the economy I have restricted runite mining to P2P area only.

Vemena and Dale71 like this.
  19. manny209

When mining luminite now it either stops at bank and doesn’t deposit or stops walking along the way, and sometimes instead of walking clicks summoning over and over not sure if it’s because Rs itself has updated ran fine before

20. dpjsdm2

Would you be willing to make a stand alone script bot for mining iron at varrock west? I think the web path is broken as it keeps teleporting to either burthrope or falador then banks at varrock.

CauliflaSan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.