1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Pest Control PRO 2.4.0

For that Void in your life... and your gear

1. Swych

Reason the bot fights brawlers and doesn't go around them is because the game wont path you around it, you have to manually click around it yourself, which seems like much more hassle than it's worth when the other option is just to fight it. I'll be pushing it tonight/tomorrow so hopefully it won't be too long. The update to make it premium is already in the queue, but the lite version gives 10 minutes unrestricted access per session.

Snufalufugus likes this.
  2. Xight

Hey the Pest Control is a 10/10 bot. I was just wondering if you could add a quality of life feature: Maybe add the Pest Control Points the player currently has in the statistics if that is possible.

3. bskdzle

does this have kandarin headgear support / repair barricade mode? or does anyone know if it will ever support this.. be huge addition for blitz maulers

4. lukeDoyle

Camera spinning and player moving but not attacking and not getting enough activity points to earn void points.

5. Swych

I do not know what the use of the kandarin gear is but I'll look into it. It does not repair barriers. IF theres a huge request for it I'll consider adding it :)

6. isofor isofo

how long u guys that got banned ran it for?

7. relly rell

Okay I just lost 80 cents to this bot within 35 minutes can send you the proof. It gets stuck after one game. I Tried every single combination. of settings.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 7, 2020 ---
    THE BOT RUNS PERFECTLY , I have no clue why it is stopping. Novice boat any combination of settings I tried bot never runs for more than 2 games.

Attached Files:

8. pr0x1mity

About 3 hours lol

relly rell likes this.
  9. carbz

Ran it for about 3 hours on main in 2 sessions (Veteran lander), babysitting with mouse not blocked to assist every now and then when I noticed in my periphery. No ban so far, but will probably continue manually (got 500 points with bot).

Some notes:
    • Managed to climb on top of one of the watch towers once, didn't know how to get down, kept clicking mobs (ez ban). I didn't even know the watchtowers existed/had ladders. Luckily I noticed pretty quick and helped it down.
    • Could really use a feature of moving through gates like a human (if it's in your way, open it, move through, close it behind you). I ran on Pest Hunter and sometimes it targets a mob inside the walls, while gates are closed, and either cannot reach it, gets stuck and keeps clicking it (ez ban) or runs across the map through a different gate.
    • Portal Hunter didn't work for me, it ran to a portal, it's "inner dialogue" was stuck on "Running to XX portal", just stood there.
    • Pest Hunter overall was OK, really likes to hit the explodey ones though, and stick around for the blast. (As a player I would either completely ignore them or have them as lowest possible priority)
    • Guarding the knight seemed to work great but when the other people are doing great, you get no points. When too many people are guarding, you get no points.
    • I happened to have a BGS in inv for the first runs, so I tried using BGS as spec weapon. It did one spec and then never attacked again with the spec attack bubble highlighted. It's a dumb spec wep anyway in Pest Control but just putting this out there.
    • When I wasn't working, I would Pest Hunter near a portal, and when shield drops, pause the bot and hit the portal, then continue. I think this is most what a human would do, maybe Portal Hunter does this, but I didn't get it to work.
    I feel like the fundamentals are solid, but I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving the bot unattended, even on an alt.

10. Banggo

Any chance this bot would work with a full size client instead of the condensing it down? I babysit pretty much all my botting and it makes it an eye strain

Attached Files:

11. Swych

12. x3bills

tried running bot 3 times. all failures. its stuck in a different size, so i cant even see the start button.....

13. Swych

Restart your runemate client, it's a bug within the client itself and not the bot.

14. Rick583

Hi, on 'Portal Hunter' mode the bot will NOT attack the portals. It only goes for spinners & will sit there idle until a new spinner spawns, even with the portal's shield down. Any suggestions on how to fix this persisting problem?

15. keepthefaith

Same happens to me with portal mode, wont attack portals. Although I do thank you hexis its a decent script bot. I currently use knight protector and it seems to do pretty good. The script bot doesnt make character run when defeating splatters, can this be changed? or maybe just take out the function to attack splatters altogether as knight protector including various other monsters in instance? i think this would be very beneficial to minimize idle and going after non essential monsters. thank you!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2020 ---
    Also when leveling a stat ie strength it seems the script bot pauses for a minute idk why, nothing to crazy just needed to note and to clarify on what i was saying, maybe you can make a list of all monsters in settings that we can check to not attack?

16. Leachh3h3

When I choose to use pots, it says drinking combat potion (4) and then flicks from inventory to world select or settings tab contunously

Instead of drinking the potion, luckily I noticed it, hopefully jagex wasnt watching

17. Jmankush420

ran into a few issues with setting it up, the interface not working properly.. charged me a few times/

18. newguyhaha95

It doesn't attack portals and sometimes tries to click monsters over the doors while the door is closed.. Please fix these issues if you are gonna charge. Thx

19. kranky34

bot sits between portals and doesnt kill anything, loses points because of it. very poor design for "npc hunter". also takes way too long to enter boat. 2/10 would not reccomend using this bot. deff not worth a "premium" badge. too much work needed on it. If you use knight protector the monstere are dead before the script bot even decides to look for them. how did this even pass any sort of testing? Terrible script bot. You owe me .10$
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2020 ---
    watched this script bot lose 5 games in a row, please take this garbage out of the repository.

20. Mrisperfect

I've been suiciding this bot for days now, just got to Veteran last night and woke up with 1500 points. What are your settings looking like? I agree the bot can be slow at times on mob detection and I would like to see that improved as well but it gets the job done.