1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Pest Control PRO 2.3.6

For that Void in your life... and your gear

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Pest Control PRO - For that Void in your life... and your gear

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2024
    RonnieM9 and qverkk like this.
  2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Pog
    Can it walk me to the cities?

3. RonnieM9

Thanks, been using for a couple hours.
    Running Pest Hunter, Veteran.

Things I would suggest / bugs
    Combat potion use as super combat isn't worth the price for a 2 minute game.
    Only activate quick prayer upon attack, instead of activating it instantly therefore wasting roughly 10+ p points at the start.
    It did get stuck just waiting at a destroyed portal with no monsters a couple of times.
    It will run to a portal with monsters, attack then run to a different portal and start attacking. (it likes running a lot sometimes)

also would you suggest auto retaliate on or off?

cheers!!

Swych likes this.
  4. Swych

Thanks for the suggestions, I didn’t want to clog up the UI too much so I kept it simple. I’ll add support for regular combat potions (no super potions though). Prayer can be fixed absolutely. The running at the start is because it will run to either SE or SW portal to start with as there’s nothing open and those are statistically the best choices.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2020 ---
    For you? Yes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2020 ---
    Also, auto retaliate on, definitely.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2020 ---
    [​IMG]
    Hope everyone is having as much success as I am!

RonnieM9 and awesome123man like this.
  5. RonnieM9

Have been botting a maximum of 3 hours a day, always babysitting and manually drinking pots.
    I will also play a couple games legit after botting. Botted for 2 hours yesterday and I finally reached my points needed.

Logged into a ban this morning, not a problem, I knew the risks.

Attached Files:

6. Swych

Sorry to hear, luck of the draw.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2020 ---
    How is everyone liking the bot? Any recommendations?

In the last update I added support for regular combat potions as well as a backup for walking to various Portals.

RonnieM9 likes this.
  7. Jux7apose

For some odd reason, if you have any other type of void knight helmet in your inventory, the bot keeps spamming to equip it continuously.

ie. equip ranger helm, have melee helm in inventory and it'll keep swapping back and forth

8. Swych

Only carry your special attack weapon and potions, nothing else. The bot doesn't support style swapping so there's no use carrying other gear.

9. Pawtner

Spam clicks attack portal

Swych likes this.
  10. Swych

Hmm okay noted, I assume you're using the Portal Hunter play style? I'll investigate this.

11. Lantern

Is this bot able to play by just fixing doors/barricades? making a 10HP ironman and would love to be able to use this.

Swych likes this.
  12. Swych

It's not, no. I think it's a real niche playstyle so unles there's a need for it then I don't think I'll add it.

Lantern likes this.
  13. Swych

It's not, I'll look into this, thank you.

14. Gurnsie

As discussed on discord the bot suddenly stopping after about an hour. Apart from this issue I love the bot and will be making sure to leave for a review as anyone doing Pest control should check this out!

Attached Files:

15. Xiphia

Banned after one session however I knew the risks, thought id share some feedback after babysitting the bot using Pest Hunter method.

When it goes over to the blue portal, it will always run to the exact same spot every single time and stands there for a while before attacking anything, had many people laughing at me calling me a bot as it was super obvious.

If the bot gets stuck in between brawlers, it cannot figure out to go around them, thus you get stuck spam clicking the same spot over and over.

After purple western portal dies, you usually just end up standing still and not moving.

This bot was 100x better than the other PC bots that are out there so i'd always recommend using this one, however babysit it and do not use it for long periods of time.

Thank you!

16. Negrita

Imo, Use the 'Defend the knight'. It displays the least bot behavior and seems to fail the least. It does get kicked once and a while due to not doing enough damage.

17. pr0x1mity

Mate and myself got banned after using it a fair bit. We both got banned on the same night.

Will keep an eye on this for future as it worked well. Might just be a bit in its infancy for the moment (in terms of detection)

18. Snufalufugus

Novice boat, pest hunter mode, no quick prays/pots/fancy settings

When two portals are up with the shield down, it sometimes runs back and forth instead of choosing a portal and going there.

IMO it's not playerlike for a pest hunter to run to the active portals to kill pests at. Usually players kill the pests around them and just go to an active portal if there are none to kill at their current location.

Fighting brawlers should be lower priority than other pests since they have high defense. Low levels can end up "inactive" due to too many 0 hits in a row. Best priority would be spinners > misc > exploders > brawlers.

Inactivity timer isn't taken into account enough in the bot's operation. #1 priority should be staying active - not running around when you're on the verge of not receiving points for the round.

Good foundation but definitely needs some behavioral tuning.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2020 ---
    In knight mode the bot will just sit there and run out of activity pts if there are no shifters around. Again, #1 priority should be staying active. If it can't do that with the selected mode, temporarily override the settings so you just whack the nearest npc to stay active.

19. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

Yes

20. Swych

Thanks for all the feedback bossman

Made a change locally to Pest Hunter and it will now walk to the initial Playersensed portal (as it did before) and simply attack the nearest npc to it. I think this best describes the role and addresses your feedback for that.

Generally Brawlers are fought when they impede on our walking, so if I've generated a path and a brawler sits on one of those positions the bot will fight it instead of having a convoluted way of stepping daintilly around it.

If it's running around at the end of the round I could do a little hack behind the scenes to switch the bot from Portal Hunter to Pest Hunter mode (I can't imagine why you'd run out of activitiness with this new Pest Hunter change though). Let me know what you think about this. Sometimes the bot will fail to generate the long path between East and West and vice-versa, though it should really have no problem with it considering I'm modifying the collision flags myself.

Let me know what you think about this, I'm running it now as I type it and my activity bar is feeling hella full. Never drops below half besides right at the start of the game of course.