1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite 2.6.0

Assistant to the Regional Slayer

1. Jimothy Boobington

Another nice QoL change would be picking up ammo after every successful kill, its not going to be useful to most people with either money to burn or Assembler but I've just realized my Trailblazer character is tearing through addy knives at alarming rate.. So it might be a niche thing Ironmen appreciate.

I'm using the looting feature to pick the knives up at the moment, but with that it loots every time a singular knife falls on the floor which isn't very human

2. norrieola

Bot is working like a charm. However i can't click reload inventory & equipment therefore i can't select my main-hand and off-hand. The special attack for SGS works but it won't switch to the whip. Maybe because im using a laptop with dpi scaling?

Pic attached

Attached Files:

3. DiiCE3

I would like to see some better potion support, has trouble staying potted as far as combat potions and antifires are concerned.
    Guthans healing support with a hp slider? Not bad though, 3.8/5 as is.

4. Swych

I’ve never once noticed an issue with potions, it won’t boost you if you have a stat boosted already and it will repot antifires when the message pops up in the chat that it’s expired.

Guthans might be added, no promises though.

5. DiiCE3

Several times the antifire did not pot for me causing me to take damage on an Iron Dragon Task, I was using the Regular Super Antifire. Also potions do not work well, sometimes not potting for a whole task.

6. Swych

Potions work perfectly fine, if it's not working for you then it's on your end. Your antifire issue will be fixed in the next update.

7. DiiCE3

So why aren't super combats working with it? Everything else I've gotten to work on many other bots.

8. spartakexer

awesome bot would be great if one day it would pick the tasks and skip by itself as well :D

9. mcdoodlethethird

Dude this script bot is so amazing, I legit only use your scripts bots because I have so much trust in your work. Great job man, like really!

10. Delta Squad

would this bot work as a cannon/alch bot? for instance if i wanted to just camp ogres and alch and same time? or does it only work with on-task npcs?
    and if so will it just alch for me while on task/loading cannon? TIA

11. Swych

It doesn't care about slayer task. Refilling the cannon is higher priority than alching so yes it should work fine if you set the cannon up properly in the bot.

Savior likes this.
  12. Swych

Aggression is hard because its very complex to work out exactly where you need to walk. I don't trust the client to reliably walk around by itself

13. Mohammad Junaid

Hi, just wondering if there could be support added for auto filing a herb sack when you loot herbs?

14. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

You can have the herb sack set to be open in the beginning to be able to auto fill as is picked up, but yeah an option to open sack if isnt open would be nice.

A couple issues that are the only things I've noticed is that bot insists in picking up not only the drop but any item that may be on the floor with that name, so when I use this in an ironman I get issues like trying to get drop that someone else has dropped, causing a loop until item despawns, is it possible to add an option to only pick up items that were dropped by monster? I have issues that if I put "Coins", sometimes there are coin spawns nearby (1gp spawn) and bot prefers picking up the 1gp and getting damaged on the way instead of sticking to own drops so I end up having to change to not pickup any coins

Another is when I use the "stay on tile" on some locations this may cause some mobs to be stuck in a bad place (like when I'm trying to safespot ogress warriors in the corsair cove with magic) so the char keeps going back and forth from the place to attack monster, which ends up allowing mob to hit the char causing quick depletion of resources. Easiest fix I could find would be adding a secondary tile that the char can stay on waiting for mob to reach before setting up back to the safespot (and this can even be used later down the road on Dagganoth Kings for instance), would that be possible too?

EXCELLENT BOT

15. MacSpice

Today, it just decided to chug 3 prayer pots (4) at nearly full prayer points. Never done this before and the settings were set at "restore at 8"

16. Pedrokakaka

I wonder if the bot could prioritize the superior version. I didn't try it anymore because it wouldn't attack the superior if it wasn't the closest NPC around. Anyway a godlikescript, I'm close to maxing slayer xD

17. dahnae

I think I found a small bug. If the bot selects canonballs to refill, but the canon breaks at that point, the bot just stops doing anything (canonballs are selected, but canon is broken). Unselecting the canonballs fixed it.

18. tdotsfinest52

Bot works very well, however it is drinking prayer potions when it doesn't have to. I will have like 65 prayer pots left and it will drink a sip while i have it told to drink at 20 pts. Any fix for this coming:) keep up the great work!

19. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Can we please get an update so that the bot will Scatter the different types of ashes that were added to the game? bot currently picks them up but keeps in inventory despite option to bury bones being selected. Thanks!

20. tankkilla610

Author purposefully made the bot waste your prayer potions out of spite and contempt.