1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite 2.5.8

Assistant to the Regional Slayer

1. tdotsfinest52

Absolutely love this gem of a script bot. Some feedback that should be brought up.

1. Prayer flicking isn't too consistent and often fails. Is there a way to tighten this up? Not a priority IMO it's decent the way it is.
    2. When the script bot performs any other task (drinking prayer pot, eating) if it's attacking a target it will completely ignore its original target and switch focus.
    3. Sometimes the script bot will run all the way across the map to fight the same monster, but further out instead of the 3 beside it (even with only fighting reachable targets on and a tile length of 7.) Is there a way you can implement a start tile and have us input a radius?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2023, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2023 ---
    Yeah, the option to only attack monsters it can see is false. It does the worst action and just makes me look stupid. The combat aggression needs working. Ran it again today at Greater Demons in the Catacombs and had me walking all over the place. Bot needs to be heavily babysat.

Any idea when a fix may come out?

2. Swych

I have no idea but I'll try and look at it soon. I haven't done any big updates to this bot so i'm very surprised it's broken and i'd be even more surprised if it's something on my end.

tdotsfinest52 likes this.
  3. tdotsfinest52

I wouldn't say its broken per say, like I said it does its job. Just, after potting up, it will completely switch targets AND sometimes the target will be hella far away instead of the more obvious target right beside the player. Appreciate your work though nonetheless mate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2023, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2023 ---
    For some reason it doesn't kill superiors? Maybe I input the names wrong? For bloodvelds I have "Insatiable Bloodveld, Bloodveld".
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 27, 2023 ---
    Mentioned this on my last comment but does not kill any superiors, even if I have the name of the superior first with proper spelling and capitalization

I inputted the names exactly like this "King kurask, Kurask". However, the bot went on and killed 3 kurasks and I had to kill the superior myself. Any idea if I made a mistake or how this can be fixed?

4. demongodx3

Hi Swych, the bot has stopped for the third time in a row, after 16, 9, and 5 minutes respectively. It has never done this before!

5. mitch073

everytime when im afk my cannon dissapears idk what is the problem its very annoing..

6. Swych

7. Swych

8. Gulp

I'm having a pretty big issue with the bot making me unable to start it at all. The entire interface is too "tall" to fit in the Runemate window. I don't have any options for scrolling down or up and it doesn't shrink to fit the frame either so I can't access the bottom options / run button.

Also small suggestion: Checkbox to telegrab loot rather than pick it up? Maybe a bit of a niche, but I guess since it supports safe spotting it would make sense. (Thinking of caged ogres, they drop expensive seeds pretty often, but the looting area isn't reachable for the bot)

I really like the looks of it though! Good features! (y)

9. StitchOrSuture

Only uses cannon for a certain period of time for kalphite tasks. I do the Kalphite Soldiers in slayer only cave and queen lair. I can setup the cannon and capture the tile, but after a while, it will just pick up the cannon. After that you can replace the cannon, but then it will pick it up again.

10. Swych

Swych updated Hexis Slayer Assistant with a new update entry:

Hexis Slayer Assistant v1.6.10 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 22, 2023, Original Post Date: Mar 22, 2023 ---
    Lots of reasons why it could be picking up the cannon. If you're out of prayer potions, out of antipoisons, if you complete your task, or if you're low on food and low health. Essentially it will pick up the cannon whenever it needs to leave/stop

11. oldplay

Any chance this can support super combats and extended antifires (cheaper than normal antifires)

12. Swych

It supports both of those already
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 22, 2023, Original Post Date: Mar 22, 2023 ---
    @Amko I've implemented your suggestion on making alching a blocking task, should be good to go for you to test Hexis Slayer Assistant

13. e412

Having an issue where it spams the rock hammer when doing gargoyle tasks.

14. Swych

Just noticed the bug in the code, will push a fix. Thanks for letting me know.

15. Swych

16. watevs

- Constantly clicking cannon balls if you don't set the capture position right ontop of the cannon.
    - When your picking up runes, (in runelite, no floor loot option enabled), it can often get confused and continously right click on the runes to pickup, but gets confused because an enemy might be standing on it.
    - Divine super combat potions don't work as a combat sip option unfortunately.

17. Swych

Thanks for the feedback. Point #1 is user error but I'll add more info in the bot so you get it set up correctly. Point #2 sounds like a client issue, if the client can't click the runes that's kind of out of my hands. Point #3 seems like an issue with my data because Jagex is completely inconsistent with naming conventions so I'll fix that in the next version.

Thanks again :)

18. Swych

19. e412

Cannon doesnt seem to work anymore. Picks it up afters it been placed and sometimes spams cannonballs afterwards.

Edit: After some tries I got the cannon to stay down, still spams cannonballs before loading. Not a major issue, just odd.

20. den.l3

After recent update, I'm getting an error message "No cannon detected on this position, stand on bottom-left/south-west tile of cannon and try again" when i try to set stay position for tasks without cannon. Any fixes available?

Also is there a way to do Kraken with the fishing explosives?