1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 2.4.17

No added preservatives

1. Swych

Upated thanks. It does 1 piece at a time, I'll play with it and see what I come up with.

2. Thrixsx

Hey, currently having issues with the bot looking for a seed dibber in my inventory/bank and not being able to locate it. The dibber is in my inventory so I'm not sure what's causing the error. Was working perfectly last night

3. Swych

Change your graphics settings to fixed and restart RuneMate.

4. Bottingisfun

Great bot

#44 Bottingisfun, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    Swych likes this.
  5. Swych

Thanks brother. Leave a review if you're happy with it all :p

6. whatsyourperks

working brilliant now, I personally use the 4 patch run as I don't quite like the run back to start on 5 patch route after watering last plant, not sure if you have noticed but first click after watering last plant is always in the centre end of second row, it seems to click the exact same spot every single time after last plant is watered.
    Not sure your opinion on this but the script bot could easily click the starting point of a run by using the map leaving no need to use multiple clicks in the same place to get back to lane 1 :D

Swych likes this.
  7. pokemonmaster

Hello, New to this community and tried out your bot as the first script bot i wanted to use yay you!
    I have a couple of questions, i have tried setting up this bot multiple times before i could get it to work and it constantly charged 10 cents even though the bot never started doing anything because it was just stuck there! (can i get a refund for this or is this just my lose)
    2ndly i watched the 1st hour of the bot and noticed it lets plants die more then frequently because its to slow going back to the 1st row when trying the 5 patch method!

I never get 100 out of 100 i mostly get between 85 - 90 is this a supposed mechanic because it makes it more human like ? Or am i doing something wrong and should i just switch to the 4 patch?

My pc hase 16 gig off ram and a very good processor (imo) ryzen 5 2600x

8. Swych

Hey, if you're new please read this Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

If it's slow for you I recommend running the 16-patch option instead. People have different experiences with it so it takes some configuration. The Lite version can help you with this.

9. Cursed

Why can't I see all of the options? There's no scroll capability and I can only see as far down as "Refill settings", as a result I cannot even start the script bot. Not sure if this is a client or a specific script bot issue but I don't have this problem on other scripts bots.

Edit: Nevermind, reset client and I can scroll now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2020 ---
    No changes since this was made 'premium' it seems. World hopping is still buggy. Can filling is bot-like. Why are energy potions an option if the bot doesn't even use them? At least it isn't crashing but I'd expect a somewhat optimized and tested version when I'm paying for it.

10. Swych

The bot works just fine. Can filling is one-by-one as it’s quicker than letting it auto fill. Energy potions are used, your run energy might not be getting low enough?

11. Izetta

your bot broke, I used it perfectly fine a week ago. the second time I used it I spent 40 cents on trying to get it to work, but had to stop it after a few minutes. It keeps clicking on the seeds and the bot menu in rune mate moves to the left and right at the same time. I tried exiting the rune mate client and restarting it, but still have the same issue.

12. Swych

The client is broken, not my bot.

13. ingeniuz

Happened to me too spent like 50 cent trying to get it to work...

14. Swych

The client is broken.

15. Swych

Yeah, just keep an eye on my profile posts and the runemate discord.

shawnyanks123 likes this.
  16. shawnyanks123

just saw your updates. disregard and ty man for everything

Swych likes this.
  17. DisgustingLoser

Hello Good sir~ Great bot~ much better than doing it myself~ Around the 2h:21m mark there was an error " We need to select a seed but there's none left" .
    Just Rejoined the farm with a new stack, refilled water, used one seed, watered it and then this error spammed.

Seeds were in first slot, had plenty of water cans, and tools needed. Tried pausing and re-configuring the bot, same error.

I notice I just reached the Farming level for the next seed, but did not change the settings, still grabbed the same ones.

Settings - Plant in 4 lanes Refill water barrel, No run restore settings.

Attached Files:

18. Cameron97

Hi there, I started the bot up and it took $0.10. It the took another $0.10 after about 40 minutes and then it took another $0.10 after 1hr 10 minutes. So in total you charged me $0.30 for 1hr 10 minutes of using the bot. Please can you refund me $0.10.

Attached Files:

19. Swych

The log you posted doesn't show the bot breaking, so there's no issue there.

You should refresh your knowledge on the RuneMate billing and payment system. You are charged at the start of every session, and then every hour that follows, even if the previous session didn't run for an hour.

20. The Gent

Hey having a issue with 4/5 lane both lanes are having crops die / used to work fine nothing has changed my end exept i now have faster internet ( running on vps) 1gb/ps from 100mb /ps