1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 2.5.0

No added preservatives

1. TestingMate

There is a bug where sometimes it missclicks after going back to the beginning first 2 rows, skipping a plant or two

Even if you pause and fix, some internal variable is fucking around and it skips the same amount later on

Only way to fix is doing that whole batch of 20 seeds manually, then it does well again

Edit: Forgot to mention, happens on fixed and resizable

#61 TestingMate, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  2. lukeypukey11

Caught it acting really strange today, seemed to be skipping every other plant spot. Had it set to use 4 lanes + watering cans. Any reason you can think of this might be happening? Included a snippet of the log after the world-hopping phase, but can provide the whole thing if necessary.

edit: Tried again and is working fine now, thinking it may have been due to high ping?

Attached Files:

#62 lukeypukey11, Dec 17, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  3. glowsticks

Had the same issue as lukeypukey11. I restarted RuneMate and it fixed itself but it was def strange.

4. Elnazareth

Having no luck at all with this bot, fills watering cans, then selects seed and just stands there. doesnt plant or anything

5. moama

Found this a bit glitchy to start with, with it taking 3 restarts and 30c to get going. Been running for 2 hours now doing 4 rows, hands the fruit in at 96/100 with 4 seeds left in inv, then after handing them in it gets stuck on 'You receive a bonus for harvesting fruit from at least 75' - Click here to continue-

I have to manually space bar through that option, and also manually spacebar through a level up message, then click once towards the door. Then it kicks back in and completes the next run fine, until the same problem happens.
    Also why does it fill watering cans one by one? Instead of clicking it once and letting all fill up, seems bot like not human like.

Is this the design or do I have the wrong setup or something?

Edit: Still really buggy to get started, sometimes only plants 3/100 and stops, other times it plants 16/100 and stops.
    On my current run 1hour30min in it has completed the run and started its next one all by itself. But that is only the first time out of 8 runs so far.
    For those who are worried, instead of stopping the script bot and restarting (costing you money) just pause it and leave, and let the script bot try and start itself correctly, once it gets going it seems to work great.

#65 moama, Jan 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  6. virtuehf

https://i.imgur.com/Id0gLnD.jpg

Literally says there is no seed dibber in my bank. Meanwhile, clearly multiple in bank and one in my inventory. Please refund 2x $0.10 and let me know what I need to do to make it work please. Thanks.

7. Swych

Definitely an issue with runemate, restart both clients and try again. If that fixes it, let me know and I can refund you.

8. sammyd1337

what kind of exp is everyone getting? i'm only at about 50k at lvl 80 farming?

9. moama

I've got this bot down pat now, works flawless every time. Received 1 temp ban, my own fault botted recklessly. Otherwise no bans. Have used other bots for example agility, and get banned within 1 hour.

10. tobbey

the bot constantly just get stuck after finishing the first run, ive tried restarting runemate twice, can anybody tell me whats wrong and how to get it running properly?

11. MacSpice

Plants but doesnt water, paused bot and watered then pressed play again and thought it was just a blip but everytime i played it planted then got stuck and didnt water again. Seems broken.

12. Swych

Restart runemate or something

13. MonsterMadness

for me its mass clicking in the middle after a turn, while saying:
    00:26:23 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:24 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:25 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:26 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:26 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:27 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:28 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:28 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:29 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:29 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:30 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:31 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    00:26:31 INFO Walking towards the Water Barrel
    Screenshot

Could you fix this and get me a refound?

14. Swych

If you start the bot with full watering cans it will be just fine. Try restarting RuneMate, there's nothing wrong with the bot.

15. Daredevil92

Works great, but once it runs the 100 seeds. It's wanting to stand at deposit sack... Will not go get other seeds and start another game.

16. Medik21

So far no problems with that bot, what I would love to see is the option to chose rows other than the first 2. so like pick the ones around back or something. Overall a great bot.

17. mentalpiggie

works lovely on 4 lanes, on 5 lanes with a beast PC and 9 ms it still bugs out. Got temp banned after going for about a 5hr stretch while babysitting, careful with this.

18. MagicMushroom

Hi it gets stuck for me too, it gets stuck on highlighting the seeds and then all the plants die in the last 2 stages, at least for the lowest level seeds. Is this an issue that is easy to resolve? big fan of ¥our slayer assistant mod so I do know your mods are good quality. Thanks

19. Falco

Same for me, works fine planting and harvesting seeds. But when it runs out of seeds and deposits them, it stands at the sack with the message '' failed to interact with farm door'' and thus does not get new seeds.

20. moass

Should definitely disable this bot for the time being, does NOT work as intended. attempts to use seeds on already planted plots, at least half of the plants die. Probably blew .80 attempting to get it to work (refreshing cache, restarted sceptre, etc).
    Free version works very nicely