1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 2.4.17

No added preservatives

1. Swych

ty

2. PurpleRayn

bot caught me a perm ban in under 2 hours, likely due to the way it spam clicks when refilling watering cans

3. Swych

Bot caught a perm ban because you were botting, "spam" clicking the watering cans is a way of refilling cans faster than the game does it. Sorry.

4. jmerts

Bot stops working sometimes, will just sit there idling. Not a client issue as it is not consistent. I've gone 4 hours in one day just fine, same day bot stopped working after 30 minutes.

Not super upset about it since it's just a 2 day ban and I got almost 40 farming levels from the bot, just wanted to bring it to your attention that folks are getting banned from the script bot in its current state.

5. Amakazki

Running into an issue currently. The bot is only planting 1 seed on the first row at the end. It will water and harvest only that one tree.

6. iDezire

the bot keeps having issues with the first farming slot. It'll eventually skip over the first harvest or get stuck planting on it.

7. glowsticks

I've seeing the same issue, even in the newest v1.1.10 release. Any fixes?

8. FabioGonzalo

Like others, bot randomly gets stuck next to the first plot. No real reason for getting stuck can be seen. This has been an issue for a long time now....

9. FrederickWestover

Is it possible to adjust world hopping to only Fresh Start Worlds?

10. SilentNight2

Bot gets stuck after a few rounds of planting and just stands there moving the mouse like an idiot.

Would have caught a ban if I wasn't babysitting. Bot basically eats real world money. Please fix. All your other bots I've used are solid.

11. g-spot

bot just stops randomly, after it plants the 5 rows just kept stopping, had to manually plant to get it going again then it stops again standing there all confused trying to click on the patch without selecting the seed. too risky to use

12. Vestito

any plans to update and fix this?

13. Swych

What's wrong with it?

14. SilentNight2

Things magically work again (or maybe there was an update)

15. Vestito

it gets randomly stuck after finishing a cycle and trying to replant using bologano seeds, just freezes

had it happen a few times, it's always when it miss-clicks the cycle before and misses 1 or 2 fully harvested ones it triggers a stop and just pause forever
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 27, 2023, Original Post Date: Jan 27, 2023 ---
    alright after spending a few dollars in starting and stopping it a few times testing, bot is officially broken again

16. pietystruck

Bots working perfectly for me. Using 16 seeds at a time. Run for 15 hours no issues. If someone plants where I am (Near entrance), it will log and find an empty world. I'm impressed. Only issue is how fast it waters the plants after planting, its too fast and accurate that its bot like. Watering and harvesting is perfect. If a plant grows a bit late, I dont like how it clicks map to walk to it when its a tile away from me.

17. Paullypk

I have to restart the bot every run which means I'm paying for 1 hour and only getting 30 minutes of botting done, will i be compensated for this? if not maybe you should be charging half the price you are now or fixing the bot either or.

henry95 likes this.
  18. Swych

19. Swych

20. ButterflyBurger

I cannot start the bot as the UI does not let me scroll down help? i wasted my money starting this twice to get it to work

edit:restarted client and worked

#120 ButterflyBurger, Mar 8, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    Swych likes this.