1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 2.4.17

No added preservatives

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO - No added preservatives

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2024
    Jux7apose likes this.
  2. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Great bot overall. Doesn't identify when another plant is already planted there (by someone else or even my own if I had done a plant before), and it tries to interact with can and barrel of water too fast so it stops the auto fill. I'd increase about 2 ticks duration between the analysis that it "stopped filling buckets, fill again" command. Should be able to set to hop if anyone else in there as well, to be alone (which makes it easier to avoid errors). but otherwise great bot.

3. Jux7apose

Requirements:
    • A positive mental attitude
    LOL

ArrancaRabo likes this.
  4. Swych

Fixes for crashing are in the next update that I've just pushed up, just needs executive approval. There is already an option to hop if someone is in the farm already, although the logic is flawed in it and it will be fixed in the next update.

The bucket filling process is fine as it is, I've decided to manually fill each can as the auto-fill is incredibly slow and my bot is capable of filling them quicker than the game will.

5. Jeremy12141

Bot works pretty well, I'm sitting at just under 300 points.

I've run into some issues when a plant dies, the bot won't clear the dead plant and instead go around it which throws the whole schedule out of whack and results in more plants dying. I've also found an error that when starting the bot and if someone is already in tithe farm it will cause the bot to try and collect their plant.

All in all, works pretty well, but I'd recommend babysitting as it runs into errors every now and then.

ArrancaRabo likes this.
  6. spartakexer

Does the humidify spell work with steam staff equipped or I need rune pouch?

7. spartakexer

For some reason it stops filling water cans and the plants die out completely, not sure whats causing this to happen either world hopping or something else

8. Cloudchaser

Bot just stands around, nothing is happening.

9. Swych

The bot should be filling all of them up to full at the start of the round. If you're carrying AT LEAST 8 (10 recommended) there should be no problem with plants dieing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2020 ---
    Have you started the bot in the UI after configuring your settings? What do the logs say? What should the bot be doing at that point?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2020 ---
    @Yipper123 FYI in the current version it will now drop the fertiliser as per your comment in your review :)

10. Memer

i noticed you gotta enter tithe farm first and turn off the notification, it's something like "i know what i'm doing and don't ask me again" (if it's your first time in tithe farm).

11. Master Chief

I have a question about this bot.

Let's say I have graceful and farmers outfit. Can it use the graceful while playing the game, then switch to farmers right before it turns the fruit in for the exp drop?

12. Swych

Yes. That’s detected automatically so there’s no option for it.

spartakexer and Master Chief like this.
  13. biologyprevails

Fantastic bot, thank you.

With regard to feedback, I do see some plants occasionally dying. It's atypical so it's been hard for me to pinpont what's causing it but I suspect it has to do with watering cans.

During a run I saw that not all watering cans were filled, and so the bot would intermittently fill a can or two while making its way between rows of plants. I believe this caused a couple plants to die. Since your bot fills all water cans between runs, I don't know why I would have observed a run which was short on water and had to make up for it. Just passing it on.

On an other run, when I observed dead plants and player idle, I saw the status of the bot as something along the lines of "unable to locate next successful task". It didn't say that exactly, I have forgotten what exactly it said.

I've used your bot for several hours and several hundreds of thousands of XP and I'm grateful for it. If I can pass on any worthwhile information as I use it to 99 farming I'll be sure to do so as soon as possible.

As far as requests go, I would love the ability to stop the bot after finishing a full run of seeds. I may be misunderstanding the bot but I can't get it to use the stop options for time, level, and so on. I don't bot more than an hour or two at a time so the ability to perform 200 seeds before shutting down would be invaluable. Knowing when 100, 200, 300 etc. seeds have been completed would have to be built in and would be the most effective option for setting a usage ceiling.

Thanks again, have a great weekend!

#13 biologyprevails, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Swych likes this.
  14. Swych

Hey there, so I've got some changes in the queue to directly address thet dying of plants which includes (hopefully) a direct fix to the cause as well as tightening up the fallback for it. The reason plants would die is the bot will attempt to water/harvest the first patch but accidentally click the 4th (the patch next to it) patch and instead water/harvest that. The code for harvesting was great if the patches were healthy but falls over quickly if they weren't. In the next update which you'll get a notification for this should be resolved nicely.

As for the stopping condition this bot will stop (terminate completely) when the player is out of the farm. So when it's deposited all the fruit and goes to get some more seeds from outside it will then stop. If you're using the break handler the bot will break when all of the patches are empty so you don't end up breaking in the middle of a run.

Hope all that helps, keep your eyes peeled for the next update as I believe it's going to make this bot so much more robust over a long period of runtime.

Jux7apose and spartakexer like this.
  15. kickpointy

was already 99 farming but currently at 25m+ xp no pet so I'm still farming, lol

used this to get auto weed cuz that shit is annoying as hell, experienced 0 issues in that short session.

cheers mate <3

edit: other than the fact it wouldn't let me select Humidify in the options (had runes in rune pouch in inventory)

#15 kickpointy, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Swych likes this.
  16. Swych

Hey thanks dude. Humidify isn’t enabled as I haven’t done dream mentor. It’s crazy easy to add but I just want to make sure it’s done right first time. Will likely come in the next few updates depending how active I am.

kickpointy likes this.
  17. TestingMate

Works pretty well for a while, I noticed 2 bugs however:

1.Sometimes plants die, I have no idea why cause I never really caught it happen, just saw the aftermath.

2.Sometimes it doesn't drop the fertilizer, just selects it and stands there doing nothing, maybe a runemate problem, but you could add the option not to drop it for people that already have negative weight

Not a bug but a suggestion: There is a more efficient way to do Tithe farm, making it 20min/run, dunno if it's feasible with a bot tho

18. Swych

Hey thanks for the feedback. I was actually running it this morning and noticed when one plant dies (its usually one of the first 4) it won't do the usual round-end activites like filling up the can and such. I'll have a think on how to fix that. I've not seen it have more than 2 die in a single 20 seed run, but I'll keep an eye out for that too.

The fertiliser thing can be fixed, I'll have that in by the next update.

If you're talking about 25x4 I don't think it will be possible with this bot. I'd be interested to find out, but I'm not too interested to do it right now.

19. biologyprevails

Hey again! It looks like the current version will drink stamina potions as soon as the stamina effect wears off, burning through potions. I believe previously it would sip less often. I also came upon the bot timing out because it had clicked use on seeds, then was trying to sip a stamina potion; the hover text was use seeds on stamina potion and so the bot didn't know what to do.

I'm hitting 92 farming tonight, thanks for that. :)

20. Swych

A fix for the bot using Staminas even when your run is 100. It will only use staminas when your run is low and you haven't got a stamina active. I changed the common logic not long ago so this is just a patch for that.

joeys2017 likes this.