1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Wintertodt PRO 2.3.7

Let get lit

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Wintertodt PRO - Let get lit

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2024
    FlyEaglesFly, Derk and Savior like this.
  2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

First

ziplock1738 and Swych like this.
  3. Jhinn

WOW so many updates already! Cannot wait to try this out.

4. ziplock1738

Not sure what the issue is but the bot does everything up until the start of the game and then just idles near the brazier. Withdrawing food worked fine and the pathing into wt was fine. I'll attach the logs.

Edit : I found the problem, not sure if it was unique to my situation for some reason but once I unequipped the dragon axe it started working flawlessly. I had dragon axe special selected so naturally I had the axe equipped. Great bot though, this is leaps and bounds better than all of the other wt bots.

Attached Files:

#4 ziplock1738, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  5. who be jagex

This script bot seems great so far. A couple requests/improvements possibly:

1. It deposits the whole inventory when banking and then picks out a hammer and tinderbox again.
    2. Special attack doesn't seem to be working
    3. Wait near the brazier and light at the start of the match and repair/light when it goes out while burning logs/kidling for easy points
    4. Bot tends to fail when banking if you're using the torch instead of a tinderbox
    5. Put a limit on how long it waits for the pyro to be healed before moving to the next brazier instead of wasting time

EDIT: I just noticed all these points were addressed by the author in the reviews section. 10/10 user engagement.

#5 who be jagex, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  6. Swych

Hi all,

HUGE update coming in the next revision addressing all points in the screenshot below. I've made it much more robust and customisable, and I'm very happy with the resulting performance. The Dragon Axe special attack has been disabled as it provides no benefit to the outcome. More information here: Wintertodt PSA: stop using dragon axe special. It doesn't help. : 2007scape

CC: @xkoibitomatt @bigmanboy64 @Jack4Player

@who be jagex You'll love the next version :) Can you expand on the torch/tinderbox scenario? Not come across anyone using a torch in the game. The brazier-hopping thing hasn't been implemented, but I'm monitoring the volume of the requests. If there's enough request I'll add it in.

upload_2020-3-23_19-59-34.png

Derk, who be jagex and Jhinn like this.
  7. jonkieftw

Thanks for the bot.

It's stuck at the bank because it tried to get continu food [monkfish]

Attached Files:

8. k0kc

Not entirely sure what the bot decided to do but it suddenly chose to stop eating Jugs of Wine with them in the inventory and got itself killed (although the logs claim it was attempting to eat).

Other than that and a couple of pathing issues I was noticing when babysitting in version 0.0.8 (haven't been babysitting to see if these are still problems) it seems to be performing pretty well at the moment.

EDIT: The bot often accidentally opens the bank deposit box at wintertodt and gets stuck for quite a while still trying to walk to the bank chest. A little worrying in terms of being detected as a bot and wastes a lot of time.

EDIT 2: Bot very often gets stuck on eating food even with no food left in the inventory and will do nothing else without interaction from myself at this point. Not sure if it does this with all foods, I'm just using wines.

Attached Files:

#8 k0kc, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  9. Tempted Headhunter

Trying this bad boy out right now. A few things that I'd point out as cons would be:

1. At the moment, if cake is selected as food, it takes a bite of one cake, then takes a bite of the next cake. This has not confused the bot yet, but with a food that has multiple bites it could get down to one bite of each and still think you have multiple food.
    2. The bot 'clicks' a bit more than I would expect, this can cause it to miss lighting the brazier or cause substantial delays to woodcutting because it moves around a bunch due to 'misclicks'.
    3. Camera adjustment also happens more than most people probably adjust it mid game.
    4. The bot occasionally does not get 500 points for varying reasons, the biggest would be when it heads back for a second inventory of logs, it will Fletch the logs without regard for the bosses current HP, sometimes getting down to 5% or even 1% before it would start heading back to the brazier. In the case that a brazier is broken, or not lit currently, from what I've observed. (I do have 'Burn Before the End of Round' selected, thought that might be a setting that prioritizes going back to burn logs by around 20% HP or so, but it still gets down pretty low consistently).
    5. Will try to click the brazier through your inventory if it positions the camera in a bad angle. I fixed this by zooming out a little further in most cases.
    6. Occasionally will not chop logs in the 'safe' tile while safe tile chop/fletch is selected if you have turned off Fletching.

My Positive Feedback would include:

1. I can get up to 750 points a game (about the same that I would get playing myself) when everything works correctly while Fletching.
    2. If Fletching is not selected, I have yet to see it fail to hit 500+ points.
    3. The bot never fails to eat at the determined HP% that you set.
    4. Banking appears to work very smoothly overall, I did see it pull out a full inventory of cakes when I first started the bot, but I had 'All' selected instead of 1 in my quick withdrawal in the bank.
    Overall I'd say it's looking really good for the early stages, and for a free Winterdaddy bot! Could definitely become a contender for top Wintertodt bot with a few tweaks.

10. who be jagex

Further review:

1. Pathing still seems broken and bottish. Always clicks in very similar areas and gets stuck in the same corners near the bank
    2. I just witnessed my bot leave at 2% left because it ran out of food hence losing my create. I would suggest that if you don't have any food left, your hp is below the minimum set and you have enough points for a box, then to wait in the safe zone till the end of the round before banking to not miss out on a crate.

Other than that, I'm consistently getting close to 800 points per game if not more when fletching. Personally I don't agree with points 2 and 4 from the cons of the post above.

11. Swych

I'm going to look at this right now, I haven't had any issues with banking so this is weird.

I'm going to switch to a new path generator pending a fix from Cloud in the next few days, this should resolve any weird behaviors.
    I'll add a catch for the deposit box.
    I'll take a look at the "no food" stuff, this absolutely shouldn't be happening. I use Wines too and ran the bot for hours yesterday.

1. That's. silly behavior and looks hella bot-like, i'll fix this.
    2. Not sure what the issue could be here, but I could tighten it up a little.
    3. For now I'd recommend zooming out, but I'll be adding something in for this in the next update.
    4. It will start burning your inventory when the Wintertodt's health is low enough that you won't be able to empty your inventory at your current rate.
    5. I'd recommend running this bot (and all bots in generally really) in fixed mode. I'll enforce this in the next update.
    6. I'll tighten this up too.

1. Yeah unfortunately there's nothing I can do for now. I'll take a closer look at it but it should be fixed in a client/api update.
    2. It currently waits in the safezone but that's playersensed. I'll add this option to the UI so you can have this feature.

Derk and jonkieftw like this.
  12. shaheets

Currently trying to run the bot but it says that it does not have an interface. Is this because of the new update?

Attached Files:

13. Swych

Yep, it's due to a game update that has broken a hook in the client.

Derk likes this.
  14. jonkieftw

Thanks man, yesterday wasn't the monkfish banking fixed so i will check it out now

EDIT:
    Still the same withraw problem. [Look my log]

He does select 7 pieces but then it quickly reward all, i also tried lobsters.
    Do you have discord so i can teamviewer you ?

Attached Files:

15. k0kc

When the bot runs out of food, even at 500+ points it'll exit Wintertodt to go back to the bank for more food rather than stay in a safespot until the end of the game.

16. Swych

Have you ticked the option on the ui to lobby when out of food?

Derk likes this.
  17. djsypha

will this bot fix when the burners crack to get that con xp also ?

18. Swych

Yep it will, provided you're burning at that time.

Derk likes this.
  19. who be jagex

Just wondering if there is the possibility you uploaded a previous version of your bot as 0.1.0 accidentally? The GUI is the same and no new options have been added (such as waiting in the safe zone if you run out of food with 500+ points).

20. Swych

Oh I thought I'd deployed it in 0.1.0. Must be in the next revision, my bad.

Derk likes this.