1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Wintertodt PRO 2.4.0

Let get lit

1. Anonymous Boar

I have got frequently (5 times at least?) issue that when I start the bot, the scroll bar is missing and I cannot start the bot then I just have to relaunch runemate to get it working again. This happens when I have been using some other bots before this. (This may be issue with runemate also).

Also, the bot does not seem to be able to open inventory if some other tab is opened (e.g. if I have to switch worlds when the bot is paused).

Also, I get random crashes for the bot, I do not know what causes them. The bot just stops. I have had these crashes, maybe 5-10.

These issues I have had when using fm to 99 for two accs.

2. nickls

bot not working for me anymore. doesnt fill on food runs inside and starts spamming boxes for items already equipped

3. Swych

4. Swych

5. Swych

6. Skittle

Game crashes after chopping the logs. Then it says; it appears runescape has closed or discconnected. sadly this happend a few times (5x+) which i lost my money on.
    Yesterday i didn't have this.
    The only thing i changed was a dragon axe and a ring of life (due to the message saying wear a ring of life if the game bugs).

Edit; seem to happen when i open teamviewer and connect to it?

#186 Skittle, Feb 28, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  7. lns101

Broken... when i hit start it auto shuts off and eats my money too..

8. saj4now

Hey just want to inform you that when I select cooked Karams as food source the bot tries to withdraw and eat blighted karams.

I ended up destroying the blighted after which everything was fine

9. Swych

The bot will use whatever is first in the bank I believe
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2023, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2023 ---
    Don't know what the problem is if you don't provide any more information

10. nebun

at the start of each round the bot cuts 1 log then runs to brazier to burn it, then it starts running as normal.
    is this normal?

11. Skittle

Why does the bot keeps running? After u let's say say turn off after 2 hours, it runs for 2;08 and takes another 0.08 buck?
    Could u not code it so the last minute it goes to safety and just turns off? Sounds like grabbing a bit of money for the last round?

12. Swych

Seems like you need to read the billing and payment FAQ's. Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ You are charged at the **start of every hour, then every hour after that** meaning you're charged at 00:00, then 01:00. So if you run for 02:08, you're charged 3 times at 00:00, 01:00, and 02:00. Set it up to stop at 01:50 if you don't want to get charged extra.

It's also worth noting that the timer on the bot isn't reflective of the time consumed, this is recorded on RuneMate's server side and we have no way of accessing this. The bot timer is a close reflection but isn't 100% accurate to the second.

13. Skittle

I have now set it up, since i found it the bot doesn't stop at 2;00 if u set it like that on the timer... Like most bots do,they give u a warning and then go to safety and then stop the bot.
    I do have read the billing and payment FAQ, i just don't know why none of this is on the bot page.
    Since most users use the bot for certain time and they expect it to stop at a certain time if it has been set that way.
    Even tho thank you for responding.. do hope u put it on the bot page (to inform others).

14. Swych

My bot will stop when the game is over and it's time to bank.

15. saj4now

Huge Thanks just got pet at 10mil ish xp

great bot

started at 90 fm currently 96, I run it for 5-6 hrs a session

Swych likes this.
  16. Swych

17. Swych

18. SergIron

Bot worked fine when I ran it for about an hour yesterday but today I start it and it just spam clicks around the bank chest. Never opens the chest but clicks in that area, tried multiple window sized and getting the same issue.

19. saj4now

upload_2023-3-15_23-0-38.png
    Thanks again what a script bot
    Used from 90-99 full log completed too

Swych likes this.
  20. ThotPlickens1

Is it meant to hover the mouse intermittently over the brazier before it lights it? Looks kinda bot like