1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Wintertodt PRO 2.4.0

Let get lit

1. DixonUrButt

Used it a few times. When you run out of food it just bank stands until disconnected. Would ask for a refund since it never ran a full hour at a time, but is $0.32 worth asking for? Am I doing something wrong here?

2. Gary_nose

Anyway to add bruma torch compatibility so that you dont need the tinderbox. Also for it to fletch at the brazier?

3. owenyton95

This bot has now killed 3 of my hardcores.. cant go afk with it!

4. Swych

Nothing.. just doing a free week to celebrate the release of Leagues :)

5. aidanafc

Hi. I enjoy the bot but there are seem small fixes needed. The main issues I'm running into are:

it tends to spam click the brazier therefore at times wood will not be fed
    it waits around until food has been depleted from inventory: as a result, there are times when you will be halfway through your second game so the script bot will leave the game and get more food which results in your points being reset to 0

6. Swych

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look at the lighting now, should be a "simple" fix :)

7. 7766484932

Does this not support Bruma torch? The bot keeps trying to withdraw tinderbox which isn't necessary

8. Idkidcanymore

I just wanted to follow up on my 4 star review I posted. I may have noticed something that relates to this. I think it will bank the crates when it has to go and refresh the food, but since I'm playing in leagues and running the fragments where I heal faster I am not taking enough damage or eating food. Which I think causes it not to go to the bank. May be something else to look into in the code. Thank you for your response and assistance.

9. Idkidcanymore

Major Issues Today. Died multiple times while afk less than 5-10 minutes into botting. Causing it to end the bot. ran the bot three times this morning/afternoon, 1st time runescape crashed. 2nd time the bot died within 6 minutes and the third time bot died again. Not sure what changes were made but it appears to have broke the bot.

EDIT: Actually ran the bot 4 times today. Figured out that the 1 hour stop timer does not work either. Watch closely or it will charge you. Set up the bot at about 11:00am pst. not sure what I did differently this morning, but it ran smoothly and then ran the bot over 1 hour charging me for the second hour even though I asked for the timer to stop at 1 hour. Not worried about the 8 cents, but that does need to be fixed. Then I've lost another 3 runs trying to get it set up for it to die twice and OSRS client to crash. Please assist with these issues or I can't continue using this bot.

#149 Idkidcanymore, Feb 19, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  10. Only4wintertodt

When selecting the option to light brazier upon start the bot runs chops only one log and goes to burn it, to then fill up the inventory

11. ceski43

Can you check my logns please i've been using this was working flawlessly yesterday and for about 40 mins today , then it just started crashing now any time i've tried to restart iot its charging me $00.08 and ive not got too use it for the full hour

Thanks

12. Swych

Try following this video and see if it makes a difference. Run the lite bot to test it :)

13. ceski43

bots not crashing now which is brilliant but , when i have 3 supply crates it's not going to bank but sitting at the brazier saying ' burning logs ' next game commences and it just stays there , so i paused then replayed and it starts working , then when it got outside it says topping up health with trout and ate the trout then just stayed there too

Thanks

14. victrolls

Bot seems to not be working after 1 round just stands at the brazier and doesn't bank.

15. datboi11

Having a few issues with the bot. Fletching isn't working, the bot is attempting to use the bruma roots on one another instead. The bot doesn't like to click the brazier if the burning process is halted in any way sometimes, but not everytime. And i've also had a few games with less than enough points to earn a crate.

16. Swych

Ello the client has a few issues after the game update today, I would wait until you see an update on the forums/discord server telling you that the client is back working properly.

datboi11 likes this.
  17. Reuver

Heya , i have a problem with starting the bot , used to work flawless untill yesterday..

on a fresh 50fm account it opens bank and without any error message the bot shuts off..

please help :)

Edit : i needed to buy a house.. working now !

#157 Reuver, May 1, 2022
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
  18. Auzzie

bot never ate food and just keeps dying. took my money :( crashed runescape
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2022, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2022 ---
    Ive spent so much money starting this bot and it doesnt even run. would be nice for a refund for like 8x

19. Emmer

Is this working or not? All the reviews are very mixed

20. Auzzie

It's working now. but sometimes when you start it it doesnt work. Ive spent 8 credits trying to stop and start it. 8x8= 0.64 cents lost by just trying to start the bot. No word from owner yet.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2022, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2022 ---
    stopped working due to recent update. I've lost a few $'s on this bot just trying to start it. each time you try to start it takes 8 cents and crashes. Hopefully the bot owner can see how many instances ive started that were 1 hour and refund those. Thanks. still no word