1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Wintertodt PRO 2.3.6

Let get lit

1. dovieee

Prior to today's game update, the bot ran fine. Now it clicks "chop" on the branches every second or so, very bot-like, and detectable by Jagex. It clicks knife > log for every individual fletch, and then it won't burn anything because it clicks the fire repeatedly. Can't use right now.

2. Nic Cage

Hey mate, with the new update today it seems to be spam clicking the burma log instead of actually fletching.
    00:01:02 DEBUG [FletchLogs] Executing task
    00:01:02 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 3, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:03 INFO Selecting SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 3, origin: INVENTORY)
    00:01:03 DEBUG [BossArenaRouter] Executing IiIIiiiIiI
    00:01:03 DEBUG [FletchLogs] Executing task
    00:01:03 INFO [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.
    00:01:03 DEBUG Attempting to hover InteractableRectangle(676, 584, 33, 31) since the target of InteractablePoint(692, 613) is less then 4 pixels away.
    00:01:03 DEBUG Attempted to hover InteractableRectangle(676, 584, 33, 31) since InteractablePoint(692, 613) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
    00:01:04 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 3, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:04 INFO Selecting SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 3, origin: INVENTORY)
    00:01:05 DEBUG [BossArenaRouter] Executing IiIIiiiIiI

the above repeated about 100 more times

3. Tyropaen

hey 2 times crashed after couple minutes .... refund please

4. UnionJack

Recently got perm banned using this bot. I know it's a good bot overall, just warning people to be careful.

5. Swych

#165 Swych, Sep 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  6. bagelbau

HI,

Bot crashes right after start. have tried removing/readding to bot list

Rondebosch likes this.
  7. SilentNight2

Bot seems to not be starting properly - not sure if a specific update did this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2022, Original Post Date: Nov 11, 2022 ---
    Latest update to either the bot or client seems to be causing breakages in running. Character doesn't run even with run selected. As soon as botting stops, run works.

8. mrjeguli123

#168 mrjeguli123, Nov 30, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2023
  9. Swych

RuneMate is not down due to the game update, restart both runemate and runescape and try again (use the lite version).

10. mrjeguli123

Well the bot just zooms out and stops

11. Swych

Look at the bot logs and see what's going wrong.

12. kywer

Hi, I have been using your bot a lot! It has kept my hc alive and I really havent needed to babysit it. I just tried to start it this morning and happened to start it when a game was in progress, after the game though, it just stood in one spot. I stopped the bot thinking it was a isolated instance so I started it up again and I made sure it was in between games. Status said starting but it ended up just staying in one spot again and missed an entire game. I thought it would hurt to try again so I stopped and restarted the bot and the same thing happened. I am not closing rm and osrs and reopening to see if the client was bugged, but the reason I am reaching out is to hopefully get a 3x .08$ refund. I will be using that refund on your bot of course because I am still only half way to 99 fm. Thank you.

Edit: Your discord invite link has expired btw

13. jewfrojoey

Having issues with the break system. it's not logging out for me when it takes a break. and I try to run the bot for 10+ hours at a time. never had an issue with the log out on your bots until WT

14. FrederickWestover

Possible feature addition; Fresh Start Worlds? I feel as if this is why I'm receiving this:

- 10:21:39 WARN [WorldHop] Couldn't find world component

**ALL THE WAY TO, AND REMAINED LOGGED IN

- 15:59:07 WARN [WorldHop] Couldn't find world component
    - 15:59:07 INFO Stop button clicked

Honestly surprised I haven't been banned yet. This has happened twice, the first time I did the classic... cleared the cache, ensured everything involved was up-to-date, restarted the computer, and tried multiple clients. Then I figured your bot doesn't support Fresh Worlds. Would advocate and spend min 50 more hours (more on other accounts).

For others reading, GREAT BOT! I will absolutely still continue to use it, however, only when I'm able to be back after its break.

15. snagames

How many hours did you bot? What were the settings you used? Thanks!

16. Holfie

If you start the bot inside wt without knife or hammer it will chop logs, then leave the game to get knife / hammer from bank.
    Would be goof if it could get those from the supply crates in the lobby rather than losing progress.
    Otherwise been working well

17. St4rchild

Ehm, i boot up the bot (in wintertodt and also tried outside the doors), put in the settings and start the bot but it just keeps saying "starting hexis wintertodt pro". Nothing is happening, am i missing something?

dillydill likes this.
  18. dillydill

Opens bank and does nothing, just keeps taking money from my account whenever I try it...

nickls likes this.
  19. nickls

same problem here

20. Holfie

When your bank is full and you have set to deposit reward crates, the bot tries to deposit 100 times then ends.
    feel like it should detect if bank is full and end gracefully rather than trying 100 times first.