1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Hey guys, I got a message saying i reached my limit of 200?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Khabo, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Khabo

Hey guys, I got a message saying i reached my limit of 200 hours a month but as a supporter the website says you get 300? Anyone else encounter this?

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

How much did you pay as a Supporter?

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Free Users:
    Free users are entitled to up to a maximum of 200 hours of bot usage during every 30 day period. Free users can also only run a maximum of 2 sessions at once. You may use all 200 hours on one bot on one RuneScape account, or you may split your 200 hours across multiple bots and multiple RuneScape accounts.

Supporter/Sponsor (Paid) Users:

Supporter/Sponsor (paid) users can bot a range of hours and concurrent instances depending on how much money they pay per month. EG: A monthly payment of $3.00 will allow you to run up to a maximum of 300 hours as well as a maximum 3x bot instances at once. A monthly payment of $10.00 will allow you to run up to a maximum of 1,000 hours as well as a maximum of 10x bot instances at once.

I've paid $2.00, why do I not have more hours?
    A single $2.00 payment will only give you Supporter status, it does not increase your hours allowance. This is made explicitly clear during the purchasing stage, where you can increase/decrease your payment and accordingly, your hours allowance.

If you have made a single $2.00 payment and want more hours, another payment of $2.00 or more will increase your hours.

CuppaJava likes this.
  3. tsweetness028

says ive reached my limit but when i go to usage chart says i have 199 hours left and only used 1

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Why are there multiple RuneMate accounts showing on your IP address?

Creating multiple accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit will not work, is against our rules, and results in the outcome you are experiencing.

Stick to one account and bot within your allowed hours and you won't have any further issues.