1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rottenRune, Dec 21, 2020.

1. rottenRune

Hello everyone. Ive had a long history in the botting space, but like many people... after the trade update and PKing update where

they were both removed from OSRS... i quit.

Well.. Im back after learning about mobile OSRS and i just love me some botting lol

So just wanted to say hello and i wanted to ask a question if anyone would be so kind to answer or direct me.

I searched for "OSRS Botting forums" and have made accounts at a number of them.

Im trying to do as much research as I can to try and weed out any of the nonsense out there and get to learn who

are the trusted folks and straight shooters.

Id like to understand the current space and get right up to speed. I plan on making scripts bots for mobile OSRS.

If anyone can direct me to some resources and literature regarding how I can go about emulating OSRS on my PC

and maybe a short over view on the current botting platforms I have seen so far...

Winautomation

RiD...

Dreambot...

OSBot...

RuneMate

there are so many lol

thanks so much in advance.

2. Jux7apose

Don't know about mobile botting and RuneMate along with some of the other bots you mentioned like osb working with the desktop client of OSRS, not mobile.

If you want to learn more about creating bots I recommend taking a look here: Tutorials & Resources

Also, consider joining our Slack as there are lots of people there willing to help and you'll probably get a faster answer there.