Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miladintjuh, Apr 13, 2014.

1. What's up guys, my name is Miladintjuh (call me Miladin, milad, whatever), and I've been browsing the forums for a little while now. So far I've seen a helpful, friendly, and funny community in which I'd like to participate.

I've never really been a big name in the botting scene, because for that I have my good friend @Salvation.
    I discovered botting around 2008, and have been botting on and off ever since, losing and then making new accounts. The most RSGP I've had at 1 point was near 3b, but foolish me staked half of that and then sold the other half.

Some basic information about me:
    Hobbies : Anything to do with computers, eating, smoking weed, and hardstyle
    Country of Residence : The Netherlands

I've got my finals coming up in just over a month, so I won't be very active untill then, but once I'm done I will start getting into making bots!

I doubt anyone read it all, but if you did, I hope you enjoyed it.

Arbiter and Salvation like this.
  2. Yes I read it all, welcome bro ;)
    If you need help with anything just talk to me.
  3. Welcome to the forum, I think you'll fit in just fine :)
  4. Welcome welcome!
  5. Glad to have another oldfag here. Good luck with finals and I look forward to seeing your scripts bots. :)
  6. Whatup Miladin, glad you told me about RuneMate. Cheers!
    Miladintjuh, Falixus and Salvation like this.
  7. Nice to have you here mate :)
  8. Hey, what's up bud.
  9. He man! Nederlander!!
  10. Glad to be here guys. Want to scrript for the bot as well and I'd like to become better in programming, hope you guys might be able to help me! ;)
  11. @Vliegvuur, Finally! Thanks for the warm welcome and the GL with my exams @Arbiter , hope I pass them :)
  12. NEDERLAND!!!

And welcome to RuneMate, Miladin :)
    Miladintjuh likes this.