1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mzez1994, Dec 11, 2017.

1. mzez1994

Hi everyone, mzez here. I remember stumbling across RS on miniclip with some friends back in 04, played mainly up to 06-07. Spent most of my time in castle wars after I got my whip so I have a lot of things to enjoy this time around. I tried returning a few times but it always felt I was grinding before I could enjoy the game. This time I'll leave the grinding to the bots :). Played RS3 today and found the tutorial+path fun, but I'm not sure about the combat and the interface is going to take time getting used to. going to give OSRS a shot this month and see which one I enjoy the most.

I'm also a 4th year CS student and a good amount of the the time I save botting will be spent learning to write scripts bots. I have good amount of work experience, but nothing related to games/botting so I expect to learn a lot. once I'm done exams this month I plan to dig down and begin.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to be contributing soon

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

oh boi

forbobo likes this.
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

RSC is the best imo