1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Hi everyone

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Grindscape, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Grindscape

I have an alt account from ~09 which I don’t mind risking and looking to start bottling div for farming- I’m very new to botting and has a few Qs pls:

Do I have to use a different ip to my home ip or Would it be more suspicious to change an ip? I have a main that’s legit just don’t want that becoming associated with it

Secondly how do you guys pay for membership as doesn’t Jagex know which payment cards are linked to botting? Which means any future accounts payed for with same card automatically has a red flag on it?

TIA
    It’s amazing to see some of the proggies with runemate:D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2019 ---
    Edit: sorry if I missed this somewhere else- I’m happy to pay for supporter but is that enough to grant access to premium scripts bots? I don’t think I’ll need the premium subscription as I’ll only not one acc and lightly at that

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If you're only botting two accounts I wouldn't worry about sharing your home IP address.

Jagex rarely issue chain bans unless you are doing serious goldfarming.

Bonds are a great way to fund membership.

Supporter =/= premium bots.

Supporter packages gives you more hours and instances, while premium credits let you pay for premium bots.

Grindscape likes this.